Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

sick.gif
Bron

LoL what a stupid play. Dude was 8 feet from the basket with a floater opportunity, might have even ended up getting fouled on it too but decided to dribble in a circle back to the 3pt line

Dumb decision by Wade. Once again, I don't understand why Bron won't just put his stamp on the Heat and demand the last shot.

Congrats on breaking the 13 in a row losing streak in the playoffs.

Now you guys get to get blown out in Miami 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Dumb decision by Wade. Once again, I don't understand why Bron won't just put his stamp on the Heat and demand the last shot.
Seriously. The media is too strong seeing as how it has The Heat believing that Wade should be the one with the ball in the final seconds. Ridiculous, the ball should have been in Brons hands

I don't understand why Bron won't just put his stamp on the Heat and demand the last shot.
all these years and you still don't understand? bron is not about that life and wade is. simple as that

how does wade not get injured? dude gets stepped on and still intact

all other dudes are  tearing their knees just by jumping or running

do steroids strengthen the tendons/ligaments?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

I don't understand why Bron won't just put his stamp on the Heat and demand the last shot.
all these years and you still don't understand? bron is not about that life and wade is. simple as that
so lebron spinning through a double team, getting fouled, and making the free throw doesn't warrant him the opportunity to take the last shot? oh ok

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Oh 

Originally Posted by knightngale

how does wade not get injured? dude gets stepped on and still intact

all other dudes are  tearing their knees just by jumping or running

do steroids strengthen the tendons/ligaments?
nerd.gif

so wade on roids now?
laugh.gif

Bad play by Wade.

Missed most of the game, but didn't he miss like 6 FTs?

Of course that's gonna be swept under the rug.

Props to Melo, and the Knicks for finally getting a playoff win.

Back
Top Bottom