Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Lebron shoulda took that shot but because of last year Spo is probably tired of going to him. Lebron is the better player but Wade is more proven in the clutch. It will be interesting to see if they keep giving Wade the ball and telling lebron to sit in the corner for the last shot.

i'd rather gave seen a lebron & wade pick and roll on that last play

how can you have the best player in the world not involved

...and how can they just leave Battier on Melo in the 4th. Melo been killing him the ENTIRE series

The Best player in the world but he doesnt see the ball at the end
ohwell.gif

Lebron didnt get the ball because time and time again he has proved that when everything is on him he does not come through

maybe they tried something different and it didnt work as planned and did an oh welp doesnt matter, lets go make the American Airlines Arena more money.

Lebron should of demanded that last shot. Dude just stood there at the 3 point line watching D-Wade.

Oh well, not like it matters in this round. Knicks are toast next game.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

That's the type of effort you should get on a NIGHTLY basis from your 100+ million dollar men...but you don't w. Melo/STAT. Gonna be ugly in game 5.

laugh.gif
yup.

so this is what it takes for the knicks to win and just barely? BDiddy is out now i hope they dont rush Lin cuz it wont be pretty. I expect to be a blowout in game 5

It was a mismatch .. Amare on wade ... Coach spo and Lebron saw it... Even I saw it.. Stop hating on Lebron damn!

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

I don't understand it. Wade was cold ALL game and you draw up the last play for him?
That wouldn't be the first time he hit a game winner after having a bad game.

Jus sayin

Knicks and bulls fell on the same fate in the playoffs plagued with different injuries.I feel really bad for them especially for the Bulls after having a good run in the seasons.

Will LeBron finally get a ring??? to be continued..

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lebron should of demanded that last shot. Dude just stood there at the 3 point line watching D-Wade.

laugh.gif

I was kinda laughing at this. He's the "universal" best player in the league but doesnt take last shots?
laugh.gif
 Thats my problem with Lebron, hes gonna be clutch just because the just amount of pure skill he has, But hes afraid of the moment, which is laughable because just off how great of a player he is, you know hes gonna make his share.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Were you in the huddle?
you don't need to be in the huddle to see the obvious
So no? Oh ok, cool.
laugh.gif
C'mon there's no way LeBron demanded the ball in the huddle and Spo was like nah let Wade take us to the 2nd round. LeBron aint about that demanding the ball life.

Some of you have been playing too much pick up basketball to know that a player can't "demand" the last shot during the timeout. Maybe if he's a player/coach, and that hasn't been seen since the days of Bill Russell. And even if he does demand the shot, what good will that do if the coach says something else goes? It will only create friction in the locker room.

Bottom line, Erik spoeLstra is a moron. And this isn't the first time he does something stupid like this. Friggin TRIPLE teaming Kyle Korver on that last play in regulation about a month ago, as if he's prime Michael, Larry and Reggie combined into one and then some. Looks like a nice guy who is calm and can control his temper, but ultimately an inept pro basketball coach. Seems like their only chance of winning the chip is if they win all their games by double digits.

you don't need to be in the huddle to see the obvious

So no? Oh ok, cool.

cool. as long as the stans are happy that they defended lebron, everything's cool

Stan? Hardly. My favorite player in the L just dropped 41 and just got a W.I just know basketball. Pretty simple.

yo dre dont mind him.

check his sig.

he a maximum stan.

lakers, prob sleeps with his adidas crazy 8s on

There are instances when it's right to criticize LeBron for not asserting himself as the best basketball player on Earth. This was not one of them.

Eric drew the play up and LBJ wasn't the first option. That's it. None of this other %*$# matters.

He hit a 3 to tie the game with about 1 minute left and got an And 1 the next possession IIRC. Save the "scared of the moment" thoughts for another time.

I hate lebron but think about it. heat got the match up he wanted. Wade had Amare NO DEFENSE Stoudemire with a BAD HAND guarding him

so they got what they wanted and that works many times. so even I cant throw this in with the Bron front running, choke artist narrative

Back
Top Bottom