Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I watched both. His foot was set. Lebron slightly moved forward on Lucas too. Lebron did the same hard screen and not even a foul call was given but Tyson got a flagrant 2 then referee saw that they @% up and reduced to flagrant 1 . LOl .I don't need a comeback for a peasant Warrior fan. Don't even know why they name that team the "Warriors" lol
Not trying to be a smartass but are you ESL?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

[article=""]
[/article]
laugh.gif

+$* is Carmelo doing out there? I expected him to at least make it a series with how hot he's been recently but dude just fizzled out today. No Shump, no Rose.
30t6p3b.gif
It's a shame that these pivotal pieces are unable to play now. Hopefully they can bounce back..

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I originally thought NYK could win a game or two at least, but after today's game - might have to bust out the brooms.

Such an ugly game, I still say the Knicks needs to move Amare for someone like Bynum, something needs to change - Amare/Melo isn't going to win you a championship  a playoff series
fixed.

Knicks fans are the funniest group on NT.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I originally thought NYK could win a game or two at least, but after today's game - might have to bust out the brooms.

Such an ugly game, I still say the Knicks needs to move Amare for someone like Bynum, something needs to change - Amare/Melo isn't going to win you a championship.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  The Lakers are going to trade Andrew Bynum... For Amar'e Stoudemire..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

+$* is Carmelo doing out there? I expected him to at least make it a series with how hot he's been recently but dude just fizzled out today. No Shump, no Rose.
30t6p3b.gif
It's a shame that these pivotal pieces are unable to play now. Hopefully they can bounce back..

The Miami defense did a great job of fronting him in the post + Davis being the only one who can really pass the ball + Woodson failing to make adjustments once it was clear Melo wasn't to his spots with the ball
He's been on fire recently, but the Heat were ready and he couldn't get going.. which he obviously needs to do if the Knicks want to make it a series.

SI's Ian Thomsen with a great line:
These two franchises used to physically beat each other up. But in today's NBA, the game is less about punishing the opponent and more about looking like a victim. The old-timers must hate to see what has become of this rivalry.
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

These two franchises used to physically beat each other up. But in today's NBA, the game is less about punishing the opponent and more about looking like a victim. The old-timers must hate to see what has become of this rivalry.
ohwell.gif

Real words spoken there
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

+$* is Carmelo doing out there?
Check his numbers when Amare & Chandler are starting. He's been terrible. Under 20 on 39% shooting. When one of them are gone he's at 30ppg on 50% from the field

MIA was also very adamant about either not letting him catch the ball by fronting or making him catch the ball at the three point line.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by PMatic

ohwell.gif
Real words spoken there
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

No %%*%, I wanted to change the channel after that ridiculous double technical

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

526764_446635895352597_442988682383985_1972214_445964882_n.jpg
 " They hate ballers these days, ain't that like Lebron James, ain't that like D Wade?" 
[font=arial, sans-serif]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[/font]

LeBron doesn't even have a ring yet
roll.gif
  ..  It was the same thing last year.. Extremely hyped before the balloons were dropped from the ceiling, and in the clutch he FROZE...

He has shown nothing this year to make anyone believe he is any different on the biggest stage.. If they lose then what? 

Give him another year?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

I watched both. His foot was set. Lebron slightly moved forward on Lucas too. Lebron did the same hard screen and not even a foul call was given but Tyson got a flagrant 2 then referee saw that they @% up and reduced to flagrant 1 . LOl .I don't need a comeback for a peasant Warrior fan. Don't even know why they name that team the "Warriors" lol
Cold, bro.
laugh.gif
This dude taking shots at Warrior fans as if we don't know we suck. Might wanna realize it hasn't bothered us then or now.

Dude really thinks being a Laker fan gives him a +1 in life; probably the first thing he put on his resume
laugh.gif

Like I said, keep watching/rewatching
wink.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Not trying to be a smartass but are you ESL?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Who locks up wade now?

Too soon bruh 
30t6p3b.gif

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

Dudes mocking Shump's injury...karma is a +%+%!. Y'all *!+@%$ better hope your frontrunning %*! squad wins it this year or else it's hell on this board.

Only dude who mocked the injury was a Nets fan...

You guys have still not realized that this guy's a troll???

A lot of people were heated in here
laugh.gif
. Let's just calm down,accept what happened today and just move on to game 2

Originally Posted by H3AT1N6

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by jordansmakeyoupoor

It's also how those calls change the momentum and just the overall swing of the game...
Dudes mocking Shump's injury...karma is a +%+%!. Y'all *!+@%$ better hope your frontrunning %*! squad wins it this year or else it's hell on this board.
really how about this?... all you knicks and bulls fans making fun of wade whistle and wheel chair jokes posting pics of him yelling/crying, look what happen now? wanna talk about karma?
Just stop. Giving heat fans a bad name. Its sports. Injuries happen. But its also these guys' careers and health - its ignorant to wish ill upon any of these guys IMO.

Back
Top Bottom