Official Heisman Watch

Quote:
at the rate USC is playing right now i think we can beat them. unless USC starts playing better they ain't beating Oregon or Cal.
|I
tired.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

Dixon is straight fire this season.

Dude made me a believer against Michigan. His touch on those long balls was just...wow...

If he wins out, he HAS to be considered for the award.
OREGONDUCKS
Jonathan Stewart for Heisman​

Quote:
Co-sign. I might even put Brennan at 4.

No way is Brennan in there and I'm a UH fan. The only way he had a chance with our weak schedule is blowing teams out and that's not happening. He's played mediocre since injuring his ankle. People defending him point to the SJSU comeback but the media already discounts Hawaii and half of them don't even stay up to watch the games anyway, they're just going to see the scores and see the INT numbers.

RIght now it's a three man race with Woodson out in front, then Ryan and Hart with McFadden a few legs back. I'm liking the race this year, team wins are going to play a huge roll this year.

808. PERIOD.

20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

If Florida wins out, which they should

Tebow should be in NY, probably wont win, but he should be there

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

tebow is out in front right now in my eyes... woodson a close second
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

ESPN's updated Heisman Watch:

2z3uidt.jpg
Quote:
Editor's note: Each week, ESPN.com asks one of its Heisman Watch voters to explain his picks. Here are Chris Spielman's Oct. 23 selections.

1. Matt Ryan, Boston College
Ryan is the major reason for Boston College's success this season. When you take into account the fact that he's putting up career numbers with a new coach, a new offensive system and a number of new receivers, Ryan has shown that he's as close to being the best there is in college football.

2. Dennis Dixon, Oregon
Dixon has put up huge numbers in a tough conference -- 1,728 passing yards, 16 TDs; 416 rushing yards, 7 TDs -- and he leads the Pac-10 in passing efficiency. The improvement he's made this year is outstanding, and his ability to both run and throw the ball effectively has Oregon challenging for conference and national titles.

3. Colt Brennan, Hawaii
Not many people are high on Brennan, but I like him. He's certainly done enough to be mentioned in the discussion. He is second only to Texas Tech's Graham Harrell in total offense, and he displayed poise and leadership ability in directing Hawaii to come-from-behind, overtime win at San Jose State in Week 9. He's a very, very talented football player.

4. Tim Tebow, Florida
Tebow is Florida's offense. He's the Gators' brusing, short-yardage back. He can break long runs. He can throw for four touchdowns. Each week, he proves he's among the best players in the country.

5. Mike Hart, Michigan
Hart didn't play in Week 9 because of an ankle injury, but he's still the main reason Michigan is firmly in the Big Ten race after starting the season 0-2 with disappointing losses to Appalachian State and Oregon. Without his determination, ability and love for the game, the Wolverines could still be in the tank.

Although all of these players have established themselves as playmakers, the Heisman race is wide open. Just like the BCS, we could see a whole different top five in a few weeks. That's what makes this so much fun.

CBS:

2lwpzc1.jpg
BELIEVE​

all the commentators are all over Matt Ryan, I need to see him some more myself to judge, but all I hear is "he's the best qb in the country", "number 1 qb prospect in the draft".

personally I'd probably pick Tebow for Heisman, as much as some people might dislike him, there's no denying he's basically a monster, and carries the Florida offense all by himself. Andre Woodson is great, but Tebow just has more "wow" factor. Dixon is fun to watch, but I feel there's not enough national recognition of what Oregon is doing for him to be a serious contender. Most people just know USC, Cal, and maybe the fact that ASU is undefeated. Brennan should have had it last year, if they didn't give it to him last year, they won't this year. Hart, McFadden and Rice are all nice, but the mindblowing numbers and consistent dominance just aren't there like they were last year (they also are all losing points because their teams are underperforming).
turn the music up
turn me down

:rofl:
roll.gif

who the hell is Jeremy Maclin

:rofl:
roll.gif

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

I say they skip the Heisman Ceremony this season....
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

To whom it may concern ,

If you dont have Tebow and Woodson in your top 2 , You and I havent been watching the same college football season.

Sincerely,

JayGunnA​
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

What's everybody list look like now?

Does Ryan move up to top 3, if not 2, after Thursday night's performance (even though BC was shut down for the first three quarters and majority of the 4th with Matt Ryan throwing 2 INT's)?

23hwwi0.jpg
HUSKY FOOTBALL
THIS IS LOCKER NATION​

Teabag
Dre
Matt
DD (Will probably move up after their game)
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

If Dixon shines these next two weeks, he has to be considered a front-runner alongside of Tebow
OREGONDUCKS
Dennis Dixon & Jonathan Stewart for Heisman​

Back
Top Bottom