Official Heroes Season 2 Post

man this show is really starting to heat up...but this strike is going to make me mad. Thinking about mad made me think of the Hulk. I wonder if someone will have the same power as the Hulk and not like Jessica/Nicky
TEAM M.U.G.E.N​
I bet my Peter Griffen can beat your Ken Masters...​
THE JOKER GANG​
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."​

Quote:
and if everything is going along Takezo Kensei's story (the one Kaito told Hiro as a kid) then Hiro will have to cut out his heart.. *tear*
I think Yaeko makes up this part of the story as an analogy to equate to Hiro leaving her. Hiro leaves the woman he lovesso that he will not screw up history any more. In leaving, he is cutting out his own heart because of his love for Yaeko, for the sake of saving the world ashe knows it and not messing up time/space/history.
-Acts65

UCLAlumni Class of 2003
AIM: ooACTS65oo
[email protected]

wow, didn't think of it that way.. and that makes 2 love interests for Hiro so far.. 3 for Peter. :lol:
laugh.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

called it a couple episodes back that takezo kensei would turn. he seemed suspect to begin with.

i have a strong feeling that peter and nathan's dad is gonna pop up this season, and im sure he's gonna be really powerful. good or bad, i have no clue.

I would pay to keep heroes on. Its great to come home from two test you might have bomb. Turn on the DVR, watch it in HD and skip all the commercials.

Imma go ahead and add some theories and questions.

Alejandro has the power to cure. Maybe he can heal the Shanti virus. Slyar ends up taking his power, and he is now the cure to the virus.

The Virus that the Haitian had earlier this season, is it not the same as the virus now? How was he cured? and Nikki not? Do you think Maurey is giving Mohinder nightmaress about the virus, that why he is wilding out and wants to heal Nikki so she doesnt turn out to be like his older sister?

Peter Pan never seems to talk about his parents. Maybe Adam is his dad?

Maybe Slyar would team up with Adam and Maya to make a combo team v.s Hiro, Peter and Nathan? (what a match up)

In the next week preview

Momma Petrelli said there is a dark secret in the petrelli family. wonder what that can be...

how dl dies? im guessing nikki killed him.

it's clear that the Haitian erased peter's memory, but you think he also gave him the virus? Peter is the virus?

btw, is momma petrelli power to make people remember things?
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Quote:
The Virus that the Haitian had earlier this season, is it not the same as the virus now?

Well the original strand of the virus was altered by the company and is now uncurable by any means we know of

Quote:
btw, is momma petrelli power to make people remember things?
TEAM M.U.G.E.N​
I bet my Peter Griffen can beat your Ken Masters...​
THE JOKER GANG​
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."​

If momma Petrelli power has to do with memory thats a pretty lame power

I called that memory loss issh da Haitian did to Peter n a few others heroes as well. We all kno da Haitian jams other powers but Im pretty sure Peter still absorbed it :pimp:
pimp.gif
but this petrelli family dark secret probably has to do with the father

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Quote:
Okay, thats it for now. Next week theres an episode, which I directed, entitled FOUR MONTHS LATER. It will answer many questions about this season that I know you fans have been eagerly awaiting :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Quote:
HEROES 02.08
FOUR MONTHS AGO
11-12-2007 9:00PM

THE CLOCK TURNS BACK FOUR MONTHS AS THIS SEASONS SECRETS ARE REVEALED LEONARD ROBERTS (D.L. HAWKINS) RETURNS When the clock turns back four months for all of the Heroes, Nathan pays a terrible cost for his heroic actions. While Peter survives his detonation over New York City, the Company bags him as a threat to the world, eventually leading to violent confrontation with Elle (Kristen Bell) and the Haitian (Jimmy Jean-Louis). D.L. (Leonard Roberts) makes the ultimate sacrifice for Niki (Ali Larter) and Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey). Maya (Dania Ramirez) horrifically manifests her dark powers for the first time, driving her and Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz) to America for help. A mysterious, yet familiar face is introduced.
Preview for Episode 8UCLAlumni Class of 2003 [email protected]

I get it now off that preview n screenshots

They lock up Peter same place they locked up Adam/Kensei, then the Haitian comes to break out Peter and Adam gets out as well. Elle comes thru cant use her powers cuz of the Haitian then she injects him with the cure. Well something very close to that

I guess that dark Petrelli family secret may not be that dark and something we already know cuz momma Petrelli was talkin to Nathan's (ex?) wife and she clearly doesnt know they have powers. Im still hoppin its about poppa Petrelli and all his mob ties :lol:
laugh.gif

Now I dont even know how DL dies woulda sworn it was da virus hope he aint go out like a (()) gettin shots by cops or somethin

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

^you read spoilers dont you...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

man its like we thought they was locked up together so does this mean he cant die at all now?
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

From the previews, I say that the company retrieves Peter after his explosion placing him in a high security facility. This is where Peter meets Adam/Kensei for the first time. The company uses the Haitian to wipe Peter's memory and then they ship him to Ireland. Somehow Adam/Kensei gets in contact with Maury Parkman and he helps Adam escape.
Team HEROES​
Saved The Cheerleader, Saved The World...for now

Quote:
I think Peter saw her (someone he knew) and it triggered some memories.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
SHUGES... can we get a screen shot of all those cases of names when
Bob and Nathan were talking. There might be some names in there
that we missed.
j
okagkm.jpg
2zocef7.jpg
2qnazr7.jpg
2nbu6oh.jpg
b4gc1s.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
Out

Last night's episode was great.

I heard that the volume (not season) will end at episode 11?
I don't remember all the details.

I'm kind of glad that Caitlin's out of the picture as well, she was getting to be not so great of a character, haha.

Me and my friend were talking about how Elle is Bob's daughter, and how they represent the opposite of what HRG and Claire are. It's an interesting thought, huh? We also theorized that Bob and HRG are somehow related, giving meaning to the point that Elle has some ties to the Petrellis and Bennetts (sp?).

Can't wait for next week!
TEAMDECEPTICON​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Maybe Angela Petrelli's power is the abilty to detect and know other's powers kind of like Caliban from the X-Men
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
Dance Hall Crew​
WeGetDubs​

News
No more Heroes (will end at episode 11 instead of 22)! Lost and 24 seasons canceled! Hollywood writers have gone on strike and will not write any more scripts for television and movies. If the strike lasts longer than a couple of weeks it will force ALL scripted TV shows to stop production immediately, forcing abbreviated 10-episode seasons.
Economic Hitman​

smh.gif
This strike is serious business. I'd rather WAIT however long it takes for them to get it resolved instead of getting a shortened ending to a season.

Sup_
Quote:
^you read spoilers dont you...
:frown:
frown.gif

Quote:
From the previews, I say that the company retrieves Peter after his explosion placing him in a high security facility. This is where Peter meets Adam/Kensei for the first time. The company uses the Haitian to wipe Peter's memory and then they ship him to Ireland. Somehow Adam/Kensei gets in contact with Maury Parkman and he helps Adam escape.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif
realizethetruth.net [email protected] || booger flikr

Back
Top Bottom