Official Heroes Season 2 Post

Quote:
1st season da older black guy
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

^^^ I think he had the ability to get into people's dreams, like the little boy in India.
TEAMDECEPTICON​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
No more Heroes (will end at episode 11 instead of 22)! Lost
TEAMMARVEL
With great power comes great responsibility
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S

Are you Ladiesman217?​

Hol up, hol up. I duno if its been said, but maybe Peter's mom has the opposite power of the Haitian? Like the twins powers...
Subscribe to this...
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Heroes....ENDING EARLY? How much do these script wrtiters want? I'LL PAY!!!
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

they want a raise from five cents an episode to eight cents. something like that.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

LOST and Heroes being cancelled? Where do i buy some rope?? You have got to be kidding me canceling the best shows is absurd. YES I AM MAD. I will donate money if possible to keep these shows running.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

i think the writers deserve to get their money; it takes a lot of creativity and hard work to write a script/plot for like 20 or something episodes.

give them their money.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

This strike better not affect this season of Heroes or the upcoming season of Lost. >:
mad.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

That was a great episode :pimp:
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Anyone have any good theories on how the heroes powers are awakening? I'm starting to think that it might have to do with who is coming into contact with each other.
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Heroes 02.10 TRUTH & CONSEQUENCES spoiler image / 13

A still image from Heroes Volume 2 Episode 10, TRUTH & CONSEQUENCES that will air November 26, 2007

6pfh8n5.jpg
UCLAlumni Class of 2003 [email protected]

Aww naw, they're killin off HRG.
Power Corrupts and Scandals Erupt​
TEAM XBOX360​

This entire strike among the writers will be affecting the entire TV Industry. Heroes will end a lot early unless the writes agree on a new contract. It has already affected late night television along with future tapings of shows. Sucks...I know The Office has around four episodes already taped to go but after that...=(
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
I heart Norv Turner.​

^ last new office ep is november 15th.. that's one week from today.

This strike is crap... but i'm with the writer's on this one I guess.. they deserve to get paid, i hate these big media corporations, greedy bastards.

By the way - check out who's making another solid cameo on that picture of claire crying? (that better not be HRG's urn)
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

I finished watching the season 1 DVD last week. Loved it. It sucks that i have to wait for the season 2 DVD now.
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I bet Muggles killed HRG.

And here he is making sure the job is done. Damn he's a good actor.
730cppv.jpg

And it all makes sense. Here is the painting from the future drawn by Peter Petrelli of Muggles sitting at home in HRG's La-Z-Boy because he's the head of the household now. "King of the castle, king of the castle."
Mr_Muggles%2C_framed.JPG
Mr. Muggles
Leading the revolution: 2008 BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA!​

yo gottagitdemjs, you had dying over here with your last response about muggles, you're hilarious !

"Kring regrets sticking Claire (Hayden Panettiere) with a super-dud boyfriend and forcing Hiro to moon over a cutesy princess."

awesome.

its good to hear that he can listen to fans and point out mistakes. the show looks to be getting back on track, and its probably because he and the other writers are listening to what we want and doing something with it.

AWESOME.
///
TEAM LAKERS
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

the eclipse causing the manifestation of the powers? that sounds pretty good to me. when hiro went back in time and met kensei who healed for the first time, happened after the eclipse.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
15833​

Back
Top Bottom