Official Heroes Season 2 Post

2. How the hell is Heidi (Nate's wife) able to walk again?!?!

i'm pretty sure linderman healed her last season

i'm hella pissed that theres only 3 episodes left.
smh.gif
damn writers.

Originally Posted by yankees1129

2. How the hell is Heidi (Nate's wife) able to walk again?!?!

i'm pretty sure linderman healed her last season

Damn, you're right. How did I forget that? And she thought it was a miracle. Never knew it was Linderman.

By the way, Peter should have healed Rocky.
laugh.gif

rocky-balboa-2.jpg

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Word, DL went out soft. I guess him and bullets really don't get along. Cuz that's the only time I've ever seen him hurt.

-----------
1. They said they were gonna show what happened to Sylar and they didn't. WTF??!! We still have no idea how Sylar got stranded on that island without his powers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. What happened to Nathan running for office? Like, how did they explain away the explosion to the rest of the city?? All I know is that Bob said it wasn't in the paper and all of a sudden no one knows anything. There's no way the Haitian went around to every person in NYC to wipe their mind of what happened. So I'm totally confused about that whole thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.I think it's important to note that Mama P told Heidi how Nathan is having "delusions of grandeur". She basically used that line to explain away Nathan's "stories" to Heidi of Peter saving the world and about Nathan's ability to fly. I'm pretty sure that was the same exact thing she said about Papa P way back in episode 1 from season 1.

4.Aiight, I threw a wild theory out there last week (about Peter and Hiro being brothers).
How about an even wilder one?

What if Adam was everybody's "father"?
eek.gif

I mean, dude has lived for over 300 years. Ya'll really think that he wasn't getting some poon all them years??
And when I say "father", I mean that he's the one who is ultimately the "father" of anyone who has a power.

1. Like other dude said, they'll prolly stick to the idea that the changeling saved Sylar. As for not having his powers, the Company probably gavehim a shot of the virus.

2. Obviously Nathan was too sick to run for office. And the Company are a pretty powerful company. Plus the explosion didn't hurt anybody, and it was inthe sky. It would've been easy to explain it away as something insignificant, like an airplane exploding in the sky, or fireworks gone wrong, or somethinglike that. I don't think the show is going to bother explaining this.

3. Again, I'm not sure if what the lady disclosed was significant. In fact, I was pretty let down by her big family secret. For a second there, I wasthinking that she was going to explain everything, from her stint with the original heroes and all that. Instead, she just feeds Nathan's wife with thesame bull she fed Nathan in season 1.

4. That would actually be a pretty good theory.

i think the strike has something to do with the let down of this episode. they didn't explain a lot of things...

^there's only 3 episodes left in the season. alot of things are gonna get rushed and i doubt sylar will play a big role whatsoever.

Pretty good episode, Noah's just been going on a shooting spree as of late huh?

Sylar's story is becoming boring now, it's almost as if they're traveling to NYC in real time.

My theory is that Noah does die, but Claire uses her blood to bring him back to life.

Can't wait till next week! That preview looked crazy, Claire and Elle walking past each other, Noah shooting someone, Mohinder crying, and all of thistaking place on some kind of island?

Can't wait!

Originally Posted by yankees1129

^there's only 3 episodes left in the season. alot of things are gonna get rushed and i doubt sylar will play a big role whatsoever.
They're not rushing anything. All they're doing is making a slight alteration to the already made 11th episode to look like a season finale. The story arcs of season 2 remain wholely unchanged. See, check 9thwonder.com, in a blog made before the strike, Tim Kring was quoted as saying that they hadplanned two major story arcs for this season, the first ending with episode 11, and then they pick up with a different arc for the second half of the season. Unfortunately, because of the strike, that other story arc will apparently have to wait till season 3.

I played it about 5 times already, the hell happened to Peter and Nathan while they were flying?

Were there two Peter's or what? I need explanations.. now. Someone needs to explain to me the opening sequence.

Kristen Bell looked gorgeous.

indifferent.gif
@ how DL went out.

So I'm guessing that the reason Nathan has that "half evil" side is because of Adam's blood?

Screencaps of the episode are forthcoming.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I played it about 5 times already, the hell happened to Peter and Nathan while they were flying?

Were there two Peter's or what? I need explanations.. now. Someone needs to explain to me the opening sequence.

Kristen Bell looked gorgeous.

indifferent.gif
@ how DL went out.

So I'm guessing that the reason Nathan has that "half evil" side is because of Adam's blood?

Screencaps of the episode are forthcoming.
Half evil side? He has a half evil side? And I dunno how to explain the opening sequence, it looked pretty straightfoward...Peter expldoes but heregenerates in time to rescue Nathan, lol.

Why didn't Peter just fly himself up there to explode? Ol' boy had to bring his brother along
smh.gif

Haha, ya'll know what I meant. I guess I just thought Peter would take longer to regenerate. Claire cuts off her pinky toe and it takes forever to growback. Peter blows to smithereens and he's back before Nathan can hit the ground.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Why didn't Peter just fly himself up there to explode? Ol' boy had to bring his brother along
smh.gif
If you have access to the season 1 finale or to tonight's episode, listen closely to what Peter says to Nathan (at the end of season 1 finale andthe beginning of tonight's episode). Both times he explains that he can't control anything, that includes flying.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Haha, ya'll know what I meant. I guess I just thought Peter would take longer to regenerate. Claire cuts off her pinky toe and it takes forever to grow back. Peter blows to smithereens and he's back before Nathan can hit the ground.
This is probably a lame explanation but my guess is that Peter willed himself to regenerate fast knowing that Nathan was in danger.

weak episode.

wasn't nathan recuperating in a new york hospital? how in the world did peter end up in ireland after running
a couple of steps with adam (takezo kensei)?

Originally Posted by lionheart

weak episode.

wasn't nathan recuperating in a new york hospital? how in the world did peter end up in ireland after running

Well, he was in a container that was being shipped to Ireland. I just want to know what happened to the IPod's!
mad.gif

how in the world did peter end up in ireland after running
The counter was in NY and was SENT to Ireland by the Haitian

weak episode.

Nah, when Peter was running, he ended up in a shipyard. I can't remember which hospital it is, but there IS one near the docks/water in NYC.

The Haitian locked him in a shipping container which I'm guessing was headed to Ireland.

Don't ask how come no one bothered to check an empty shipping container before shipping it off though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom