Official Heroes Season 2 Post

i always thought DL look funny and then yesterday it finally hit me...

he looks like a ninja turtle to me...

hero-lenrob.jpg
pub.jpg

I just watched the entire 1st season on DVD. Is there a way I can catch up to the latest episode for season 2??? NBC's website doesnt list them all

G4 TV will most likely show them all again.

They showed all of season 1 during one weekend sometime last month.

And acts, can we get an updated thread title?
laugh.gif

I think what most people can agree on is that they could have had some sort of Muggles flashback. Show him winning one of his dog shows or something.
smh.gif

Sup_

Kinda late cause I didn't get to watch the actual showing on Monday.

So I finally watched it tonight and it was good. A lot of stuff got explained.

Most of the stuff was touched on so I wont go back and talk about it, but did anyone
else notice the weird sound while Peter and Adam was talking? Kinda like Darth Vader breathing/ evil growl.

Wow I never really liked Kristen Bell but her character as Elle is
devil.gif
...very cute.

Peace.

Originally Posted by j2o

Wow I never really liked Kristen Bell but her character as Elle is
devil.gif
... very cute.

devil.gif
same for me. she plays a pretty good seducer (sp)

This episode was bananas. I was really sad when i heard 3 episodes left, even though I know it got cut down to 11.. but remember LAST SEASON, when itstopped and ,at least I, thought it was over and they continued it a few months later? Hopefully that happens and they aren't rushing anything orcombining episodes (which I wouldn't think would be the case since these were pre-scripted and shot before the protest, I believe)... so hopefully thisseason won't just be 11 episodes.
**SPOILER TO EPISODE 8 **

The end kills me when Peter remembers everything and the look of excitement on Peter's face when Adam asks if he is ready to save the world
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Adam's BLOOD ability to heal other's as well =
eek.gif
eek.gif

So Claire's blood can do the same???? Weird how Adam and Claire have the same ability, and Adam helped Claire's father to heal
eek.gif
Crazy how everything is connected.

OK so by the preview, and knowing that somebody will die, doesn't it look 99.9% that its gonna be Mr. Bennet?

Plus what's the deal with the virus? Does anybody know about that, cause I haven't really picked up on the whole thing. If there's no answer yet,and (I don't know if anybody's said this yet), couldn't it have to do with Adam's blood?

I thought it was an OK episode. It was sad to hear that there were only three episodes left. That would literally be the last three unless the writers get thecompensation they deserve. If not, the show is literally over until further notice. And my goodness I knew Elle was looking attractive on Veronica Mars, but inthe scene when Peter sat her down and kissed her, she looked MmMm good! I wonder what the deal is with the Haitian...I mean he's suppose to be workingagainst the company with HRG yet he was working with HRG when they captured Peter. Hmmm...And I don't think HRG will shoot anybody, if anything, Peter Panwill come out of nowhere and shoot somebody. I hope they shoot him.

Good episode, really provided the background we were all lookin' for: When Mya/Alejandro discovered their powers, where Peter was and how he met"Adam", Nathan's visions of himself mutilated..We were already warned about a short season cuz of the wrtiers' strike, I just hope they getit resolved soon.

my only question is, during the last 4 months, how come they didn't talk about how the haitian ends up sick in haiti, that obviously took place in the last4 months, anyone have any clue ?

This episode was bananas. I was really sad when i heard 3 episodes left, even though I know it got cut down to 11.. but remember LAST SEASON, when it stopped and ,at least I, thought it was over and they continued it a few months later? Hopefully that happens and they aren't rushing anything or combining episodes (which I wouldn't think would be the case since these were pre-scripted and shot before the protest, I believe)... so hopefully this season won't just be 11 episodes.
Last year the hiatus was planned - they planned on taking one this year, too and possibly showing the Heroes:Origins in the weeks they were off..However, they are not currently filming anymore episodes so it's not looking like we'll see a second half of the season unless they miraculously endthis writer's strike. Could be next september til we see anything new again depending on how this all shakes out.

Originally Posted by lamchopz

my only question is, during the last 4 months, how come they didn't talk about how the haitian ends up sick in haiti, that obviously took place in the last 4 months, anyone have any clue ?
See this is one of the reasons why I'm not completely satisfied with the 4 months ago episode. My only response is that maybe the Haitian'sstory wasn't important enough?

whoever said adam being the father of all the heroes could be right. epecially with a symbolic name like that.

oh, by the way, elle
eek.gif
pimp.gif

[h2]Heroes 02.11 - POWERLESS - official description / 19 Comments[/h2]'Powerless', episode 11, last episode Heroes of Volume Two,might become also Heroes Season Two finale if the writer's strike will last long enough to force that decision … as a matter of fact an alternate ending tothe episode has been filmed last week.
In the meantime, NBC just released the official description of the episode:

HEROES 02.11
POWERLESS
12-03-2007 at 9:00PM

IT'S HERO VS. HERO AS THE SERIES' VOLUME II: GENERATIONS COMES TO AN EXPLOSIVE, BLOODY FINISH - Deep below Primatech Paper inOdessa, TX, Peter's (Milo Ventimiglia) reunion with Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) turns violent when the brothers, Matt (Greg Grunberg) and Hiro (Masi Oka) allclash thanks to Adam (David Anders) and his pursuit of the deadly Shanti Virus. After watching his heroic cousin captured by a street gang, Micah (NoahGray-Cabey) turns to the one person who can help him save Monica (Dana Davis) - his mom (Ali Larter). Meanwhile, Maya (Dania Ramirez) tragically learns howmuch of a monster Sylar (Zachary Quinto) really is during his kidnapping of Molly (Adair Tishler) and Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy). Meanwhile, Elle (KristenBell) decides to play hero to get back into her father's (Stephen Tobolowsky) good graces. Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee and Hayden Panettiere alsostar.

Back
Top Bottom