OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I know that is a tough shot to stop, but Quick would have saved that

Last edited:
RALEIGH, N.C. -- Bryan Bickell is taking the next step toward his goal of returning to the Carolina Hurricanes while dealing with multiple sclerosis.

The Hurricanes announced Thursday that they've placed the forward on waivers with the purpose of assigning him to their AHL affiliate in Charlotte. The minor league team begins a six-game homestand with games Friday and Saturday night.

"My mindset is to get back on the ice," the three-time Stanley Cup winner with Chicago said in December. He has been practicing with the Hurricanes for the past month.

man MS just strikes anyone. young healthy people :smh:

wish him the best

Patrick Eaves just got traded to the Ducks [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Good pickup. Should mean Mr. Doofus has no reason to ever play Shaw/Boll again. If not I might have to drive down to OC just to egg his house.

Beard game is strong too. We've been lacking in that department. :lol:

Last edited:

Good pickup. Should mean Mr. Doofus has no reason to ever play Shaw/Boll again. If not I might have to drive down to OC just to egg his house.

Beard game is strong too. We've been lacking in that department. :lol:
My only concern is that Eaves is injury prone
But I think it's worth the risk considering that our depth is seriously lacking anyway.

Box hockey rdy to go.... going to start drinkin now... pray for me. 27 hrs till puck drop

Last edited:
Stars fan here... dude has been the most consistent this year in a dissapointing season.

Now I have to root for y'all to get to the WCF so we can get your 1st rounder :lol:  damn
Lol you are going to have to root for him to play in more than 50% of the games also

Last edited:
Well once the top lines show up more, yes possible haha. I'm really surprised by matt Tkachuk too. Needs to avoid the dumber penalties but I like his pesty? play.

But I mean with Quick coming back soon, Kings late playofff push? :lol:

Well once the top lines show up more, yes possible haha. I'm really surprised by matt Tkachuk too. Needs to avoid the dumber penalties but I like his pesty? play.

But I mean with Quick coming back soon, Kings late playofff push? :lol:
True :lol:
You are going to have to hope Kopitar and Carter stay in their cold streaks.

My man was sauced last night. The city was lit. Everyone and their mom at every outdoor spot in the city downtown or southside.

I asked Jr if it was cool if i called him the third greatest goal scorer of all time behind Hull n Ovi and he jus kinda chuckled and said 2nd Hullsys the greatest but hed debate against anyone else even tho Ovis great. he also said "i dont hate sidney crosby, i jus dont... like him, i jus dont ****** like the guy"

He was so chill and non pretentious. Talked to me and the homie for like 15 min and then asked us where we were goin next. Some chick grabbed his arm and pulled him in the elevator or we woulda went VIP somewhere n shot the **** with him all night. That chill

Anyway it was 80 yesterday and supposed to be 35 at puck drop so im on my way to catch pnuemonia [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom