OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Those seats suck stillin. Shoulda had ur mans hit me up. Had 8 in a row here and 3 more not far away

Last edited:
Here were mine. Had no idea when someone scored on the opposite end until the players would celebrate :lol:

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Man there were so many empty seats from the ones that didnt sell and the ppl that couldnt take the cold and the wind... i woulda jus moved to another spot...

Guentzel got absolutely demolished but was still the first star Sid makes so many marginal hockey players so many millions of dollars hah

Oh and i was dead when they announced the game as a sell out [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
You could see all of the empty seats on television. Wasn't a good look for the League. What were the temps out there?

Dope seats
You can actually watch what's happening [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yea man 20 ft to my right were the best seats in the house i was 4 rows up on the 2nd level. SAw eveything perfectly. Even the ref kick the net off the mooring and screw Sid of another goal

You could see all of the empty seats on television. Wasn't a good look for the League. What were the temps out there?

Hi 20s but 30-40mph winds off the river... :x

I dunno how any NFL kicker makes a kick from November on in that stadium. Swirling winds bitter cold

These outdoor games have lost the novelty. NHL needs to go back to the drawing board....

Also, Jeff Carter ate one last night:

:wow: just start at 4:15 and let it play out 'til the end. It's SO worth it...

Last edited:
since we fired Clown:

W - BOS 6, SJS 3
W - BOS 4, VAN 3
W - BOS 4, MTL 0
W - BOS 2, SJS 1 (OT)
L - ANA 5, BOS 3
W - BOS 4, LAK 1
W - BOS 6, DAL 3

sitting here like...

giphy.gif

since we fired Clown:

W - BOS 6, SJS 3
W - BOS 4, VAN 3
W - BOS 4, MTL 0
W - BOS 2, SJS 1 (OT)
L - ANA 5, BOS 3
W - BOS 4, LAK 1
W - BOS 6, DAL 3

sitting here like...

giphy.gif
Yup. I was at that ducks/ Bruins game and some of those calls man... the refs handed the ducks the game. Game should've easily gone into OT.

lol DSA you are turning heel on Claude huh

Can't say I'm surprised doe

nah i've called him Clown for years now :lol:

i think he's a damn good coach and i didn't blame our troubles on him. so this **** is just weird to me that we're not only winning, but playing real good hockey

since we fired Clown:

W - BOS 6, SJS 3
W - BOS 4, VAN 3
W - BOS 4, MTL 0
W - BOS 2, SJS 1 (OT)
L - ANA 5, BOS 3
W - BOS 4, LAK 1
W - BOS 6, DAL 3

sitting here like...

giphy.gif
It's like Chelsea this year. Two coaches could say the same thing, they just gave up on the old coach.

Back
Top Bottom