OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

too bad brad marchand isn't sidney crosby. he would have been rewarded with high praise if so

laugh.gif

Lets not pretend Marchand isn't the absolute poster-boy for repeat offender, but skates on suspensions too.

The best part is the shrug, like, "What did I do?" 
roll.gif

Bruins made the playoffs :nerd:

:pimp:

:lol:

Lets not pretend Marchand isn't the absolute poster-boy for repeat offender, but skates on suspensions too.

The best part is the shrug, like, "What did I do?" :rofl:

i mean no one skates more on douche baggery than your golden boy :lol:

it's no secret Rad's a pest/rat player. but he embraces it and the media calls him out on it. crybaby on the other hand, everyone turns a blind eye :lol:

Last edited:
I really want to see a Flames/Ducks series now

I want to see my team avenge for Fowler

6 goals :wow: the kings are done for the season, they used up all their remaining goals tonight :stoneface:

The Flames are a ******* joke of a franchise. I like how Johnny was literally stapled to the bench in the 3rd to protect his life. I hope we get them in the 1st Round but it'll probably be the Hawks that get that cakewalk at this point.

"You can't win here"

Good

I hope Giordano gets a high stick or two up his ***

Manson already fed him his lunch. The proper response would be an elbow to the head of Little Johnny the next time daddy lets him out of his room. Sadly I don't think anyone on this team is enough of a POS to do that. Makes me miss Prongs.

Good

I hope Giordano gets a high stick or two up his ***

Manson already fed him his lunch. The proper response would be an elbow to the head of Little Johnny the next time daddy lets him out of his room. Sadly I don't think anyone on this team is enough of a POS to do that. Makes me miss Prongs.
Manson has been great the past couple games :nthat:

Man I really want the Flames in the 1st round

I want Gaudreau to squirm like this

The Flames are a ******* joke of a franchise. I like how Johnny was literally stapled to the bench in the 3rd to protect his life. I hope we get them in the 1st Round but it'll probably be the Hawks that get that cakewalk at this point.

"You can't win here"
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom