OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Couldn't believe this story when I heard it, but it's true...

Ovechkin drinks 3 cokes before games. Drinks coke DURING games (was sipping on one in the locker room when he got hurt.) And he'll have a gatorade bottle filled up with Coke on the bench.

How, Sway?

Ovechkin drinks 3 cokes before games. Drinks coke DURING games (was sipping on one in the locker room when he got hurt.) And he'll have a gatorade bottle filled up with Coke on the bench.

How, Sway?
Don't question Russian techniques
It must be working for him

How, Sway?

Chara drinks coke on the bench at times. I remember during our cup run in 2011 when him and seidenberg were on that 30 min/gm steez, he was downing coke on the bench :lol:

How, Sway?
Don't question Russian techniques
It must be working for him

How, Sway?

Chara drinks coke on the bench at times. I remember during our cup run in 2011 when him and seidenberg were on that 30 min/gm steez, he was downing coke on the bench :lol:

It's just wild to me...

But if Chara & Ovechkin do it, two sure-bet HOFers, something is obviously working :lol:

I saw on Reddit that some athletes drink sugary drinks like Coke because during the game, their blood sugar can drop to level where it's hard to focus so they need to drink it.

Last edited:
I saw on Reddit that some athletes drink sugary drinks like Coke because during the game, their blood sugar can drop to level where it's hard to focus so they need to drink it.

I think it was darrell armstrong who would drink an insane amount of coffee before playing hoops, but Coke is new to me :lol:

*shrugs*

Let's go Sharts! Force that Game 7. :lol:

Don't really care who we get. Both teams are good and could beat us, but I want whoever we get to be as fatigued as possible.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom