OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

****... Sharks were lacking tenacity this year, smh. Congrats Oilers, you were the better team from the get-go. Hope the Caps or Nashville plow through the playoffs. Anyone but the Ducks, Rangers, or Penguins.

the Oilers :pimp:

was out here trolling Sharks and Warriors fans tonight. 1 out of 2 worked :lol:

Jack Eichel is barely 20 and already a coach/GM killer.

Gonna need the offense to get going again tonight at home against the Rags...:nerd:. Not feeling too confident about the possibility of having to stave off elimination at MSG :lol:

Welp :lol: :smh:,congrats to the Rags fans

Bergevin's gonna need to seriously work on the lack of goals this summer,teams been challenged offensively for too long. Can't be wasting Price and this core's prime like this year after year |I

Overall feeling way better about the future under Julien than that pos Therien

Hope the Caps come out East now...

Last edited:

the Oilers :pimp:

was out here trolling Sharks and Warriors fans tonight. 1 out of 2 worked :lol:
Scared to face the Oilers and McJesus :frown:

they're fast AF but we'll see if you guys can slow them down. the Sharks looked old and tired. and NOTHING for their big guns in Pavs and Burns.

goaltending might be an issue for you guys cause they can POUR on the shots
Goaltending actually isn't a problem for us, we have two capable goaltenders in our disposal who have been usually in games where we get outshot,but perform well despite the barrage of shots.

However, since it's the playoffs, of course you can't expect the goaltending to bail out our defense all the time. We could be getting back Fowler and Vatanen by game 1 though so our defense should improve.

I think the series will go down to who will make the least penalties. Hopefully not us because Oilers are pretty good at the power play.

I'm at the point were I'd be fine with mortgaging the future for offensive help right now,the squads been toothless and stagnant offensively for too long now and this core isn't getting any younger...

Need MB to go big or go home this summer,wanted him to do that before the deadline with Duchene but that didn't happen and it hurt when it mattered

Last edited:
Jack Edwards‏ @RealJackEdwards 5m5 minutes ago
Who has a longer tongue, Gene Simmons or today's ice level reporter? Just wondering.

Jack Edwards on Pierre McGuire :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom