OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

It's almost like PK Subban is r ally good at hockey and trading him for a lumbering, aging former star was a mistake.

:lol:

I actually feel bad for Habs fans because they always supported Subban but I really hope the Habs never have success after what they did to PK and I really really hope Marc Bergevin has to leave Montreal under the cover of nightfall as an angry mob sotrms the bell centre with pitchforks and tourches.

Good game 1 even for a loss. Just gotta do less stupid penalties and Gibby needs to be more focused.

This is the same old Ducks. Luck out against the weak playoff teams and go down flailing against the real contenders. Just like last year against Nashville we'll be down 0-2 Friday, Bernier will take the net and we'll end up losing at home in 7.

This is the same old Ducks. Luck out against the weak playoff teams and go down flailing against the real contenders. Just like last year against Nashville we'll be down 0-2 Friday, Bernier will take the net and we'll end up losing at home in 7.

You always seem so negative ab the team.

You always seem so negative ab the team.

I viewed them in a positive light until the choke against the Kings. I've seen this movie far too many times now. I just know the ending. They haven't won a series against a legit contender since 09'. I'll give them their respect once they earn it.

Years of playoff disappointment? 

RqrM5l1sgLnbO.gif

Lol this city completely shuts down on game night. Weird but exciting game nonetheless.
I was on the edge of my seat until that flukey Larsson goal where Gibson wasn't paying attention
I knew we lost when that went in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom