Not a good start for Anaheim
Gibson :smh:

told you goalie might be an issue, bruh :nerd:
I need a quote for this lol
I don't remember you saying this

the Oilers :pimp:

was out here trolling Sharks and Warriors fans tonight. 1 out of 2 worked :lol:
Scared to face the Oilers and McJesus :frown:

they're fast AF but we'll see if you guys can slow them down. the Sharks looked old and tired. and NOTHING for their big guns in Pavs and Burns.

goaltending might be an issue for you guys cause they can POUR on the shots

Ah that was a given :lol:
Eh Gibson been solid most of the game but he has a knack for being unfocused at times during important games which is a pet peeve

This is the same old Ducks. Luck out against the weak playoff teams and go down flailing against the real contenders. Just like last year against Nashville we'll be down 0-2 Friday, Bernier will take the net and we'll end up losing at home in 7.

:stoneface:

New year, new excuses; same pathetic Ducks.

Eh our team was projected to be cellar dwellers this season by most "analysts"
1/3 of our team is composed of AHL players, our season is considered a success already given that circumstance

I'm just going to enjoy the playoffs [emoji]128526[/emoji]

And let me just add to this, I would rather watch these Ducks than the team back at 2003-2004, that was disastrous. Even worse than the 2011-2012 team.

And let me just add to this, I would rather watch these Ducks than the team back at 2003-2004, that was disastrous. Even worse than the 2011-2012 team.

Hell no. There is NOTHING worse than mediocrity in sports. Teams like the Ducks are literally just wasting years away being close but not quite good enough. I'd rather they tank in an effort to build a new core because this core isn't getting it done. Not enough heart/skill/speed. This team won't win another Cup without drafting a superstar forward and chances are that won't happen unless they bottom out.

In short, I'll take unpredictability over knowing how a story is going to play out every time.

Last edited:

Hell no. There is NOTHING worse than mediocrity in sports. Teams like the Ducks are literally just wasting years away being close but not quite good enough.
You can apply that to how we were underachieving the past 3-4 years. Our team has overachieved this season though given our perceived lack of depth on paper.

But anyway, I'm kind of numb to this. There's no point of being down on this team anymore. Long gone are the days of Teemu, JS, Pronger, etc. It is what it is.

You can apply that to how we were underachieving the past 3-4 years. Our team has overachieved this season though given our perceived lack of depth on paper.

But anyway, I'm kind of numb to this. There's no point of being down on this team anymore. Long gone are the days of Teemu, JS, Pronger, etc. It is what it is.

Games aren't decided on paper though. This team continues to put itself in position to be successful only to flounder it away in spectacular fashion. Championship teams overcome adversity and play better than the sum of their parts.

Congrats on the much needed vacay though. I was born and lived on Maui for 5+ years. Great place to visit. Living there is kind of meh.

Last edited:

Games aren't decided on paper though. This team continues to put itself in position to be successful only to flounder it away in spectacular fashion. Championship teams overcome adversity and play better than the sum of their parts.
I know games aren't decided on paper, but you can't just say our team was supposed to be a championship contender like the previous years. Hell I thought it was going to be a rebuilding season, but we unexpectedly won a lot more games than I thought.

Anyway, our three main guys are getting old and will soon decline to the point where we will probably suck in 2-3 years, so you will get your wish of tanking.

And thanks! I will be visiting multiple islands so I will get to see what Hawaii has to offer.

Make sure to try Roselani Ice Cream. Best ice cream I've ever had. And if you end up in Lahaina/Kaanapali the further you get from the beach the better/cheaper the restaurants will be. There are some really good Hawaiian hole in the wall type places a few blocks off Front Street. The drive around Maui is pretty cool too if you have time, but scary as **** if it's even a little windy. One lane each way and plenty of windy roads.

Last edited:
Make sure to try Roselani Ice Cream. Best ice cream I've ever had. And if you end up in Lahaina/Kaanapali the further you get from the beach the better/cheaper the restaurants will be. The drive around Maui is pretty cool too if you have time, but scary as **** if it's even a little windy. One lane each way and plenty of windy roads.
I will keep that noted. Gonna be boozing and cruising on a ship though so I'm probably gonna be buzzed and winging it the entire time. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom