OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I hate homers wishing a career ending injury on a player. I hope Sid is ok. Dont think it deserved a game misconduct but still worth a penalty.

Crosby's knee did not look good there at all. I don't think there was any intent on that from Niskanen either. Crosby just happened to fall face first right where he was going for a cross check.

Eh. It might look intentional, but I don't know.

My question is about that swing of the stick by Ovechkin? That's not a penalty? If not, what is regarded as slashing? I may not understand that one.

Last edited:
Eh. It might look intentional, but I don't know.

My question is about that swing of the stick by Ovechkin? That's not a penalty? If not, what is regarded as slashing? I may not understand that one.

Slashing is a weird beast; its tolerated to an extent and often overlooked. I agree that it was a slash.

Nisky was just protecting himself by putting his stick up.

Last edited:
I hate homers wishing a career ending injury on a player. I hope Sid is ok. Dont think it deserved a game misconduct but still worth a penalty.
Everyone on my TL calling him a ***** :smh:

Definitely will be an * if the Caps win the series and he doesn't play again.

Interesting. Thanks, dudes. I was about to be very confused on what I thought I knew. It is just such an obvious thing..."Let 'em play!" kind of thing you see in playoff games. Noted.

Last edited:
Everyone on my TL calling him a ***** :smh:

Definitely will be an * if the Caps win the series and he doesn't play again.

Agreed, I would not want a victory tainted by an injury.

Interesting. Thanks, dudes. I was about to be very confused on what I thought I knew. It is just such an obvious thing..."Let 'em play!" kind of thing you see in playoff games.

You arent crazy lol

Last edited:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom