OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I miss Getzlaf from the Calgary series. He's officially begun his annual transformation into a pumpkin tonight. Ah well, same Ducks that showed up in G1 and G2. Play scared until they get down 2 and then turn up the intensity to where it needs to be from the start.

Guess that little vacation to Kelowna maybe wasn't the best idea in the middle of a freaking playoff series.
:nerd:

If all I have to do to get wins is say stupid **** then so be it. :lol:

Sure would be nice if Perry's decomposing body could revert back to MVPerry form. :nerd:

These refs are jobbing the Oilers

If I was a Oiler fan I would be livid

The Ducks have been getting jobbed for over 10 years now. 500+ more times shorthanded than on the powerplay. The universe can afford to give us some calls once in a while.

I def thought that 1st goal shouldn't have counted though.

Last edited:
:rofl: Keith Jones eating his words

I can't even stomach the intermissions in this series. Getzlaf has double the points of Connor and every time it's just a constant McDavid circlejerk. Every other word out of the announcers and the intermission guys mouths is McDavid.

Last edited:
Milbury and Jones are annoying to say the least

I miss the Fox Sports broadcast

Milbury is the hockey equivalent of Trump. He makes the dumbest comments no matter what he's talking about, but everyone else on NBC is acting like MC has already made the Oilers a dynasty, won a few Cups, some scoring titles and is approaching Gretzky's records.

Here's hoping the schizo Ducks are done for the night. If they come out and go turtle prevent d I might suffocate myself. :smh:

Last edited:
Milbury and Jones are annoying to say the least

I miss the Fox Sports broadcast

Milbury is the hockey equivalent of Trump. He makes the dumbest comments no matter what he's talking about, but everyone else on NBC is acting like MC has already made the Oilers a dynasty, won a few Cups, some scoring titles and is approaching Gretzky's records.

Here's hoping the schizo Ducks are done for the night. If they come out and go turtle prevent d I might suffocate myself. :smh:
Repped for the Milbury slander

Back
Top Bottom