OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

SportsCentre‏Verified account @SportsCentre 5m5 minutes ago
BREAKING: Canadiens acquire F Jonathan Drouin, 2018 6th rd pick for D Mikhail Sergachev and 2018 2nd-rd pick #TSNHockey

Drouin is awesome, but I'm not really sure that makes Montreal a threat come playoff time. They have NOTHING now on the left side of their D and Danault is still laughably the best center they have. McKenzie also says they probably will move Galchenyuk too. Hopefully to the Ducks for Theodore+. :tongue:

Last edited:
Offensive help :smokin

Steep price sending Sergachev the other way but if thats what it takes to improve the attack I'm for it.

Drouin is only 22 too

I don't like it at all :lol:
Now they got Elliot, exposed maybe?
Hickey to me is one of the better defensemen they have. 2nd rounder if they make the playoffs too? :lol: dumb

I don't like it at all :lol:
Now they got Elliot, exposed maybe?
Hickey to me is one of the better defensemen they have. 2nd rounder if they make the playoffs too? :lol: dumb

Elliot is a free agent. Flames would have had to give up another pick if they re-signed him. Good thing about Smith is when he's on his game he's elite. Bad thing is that's only like 10% of the time. :lol:

Uni unveilings tonight!

Getting rid of the Reebok fluff is a major upgrade IMO.

i really wish Adidas put the CCM logo back on the jerseys. miss those jerseys from back in the day

Are Sharks getting a new logo too? The jersey preview I saw looked like something outta Shark Week :lol:

Back
Top Bottom