OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

If anyone knows where I can find the Rangers winter classic knit hat, send me a PM!! This thing is sold out everywhere

Man, World Junior hockey attendance in Buffalo has been pretty bad.

It's sad, especially with how good that American team is.

Having only watched Canucks hockey this year, watching this tournament is refreshing.

Several made passes in a row. Power plays that are effective. Goalies that save pucks. Phenomenal.

i've only caught one game, sadly. it's just been tough with the all the other games going in other sports and what not.

on a side note, i watched that documentary ice guardians on netflix. wasn't bad. kinda cool seeing some of the older enforcers talk on the subject of fighting and it's place in hockey. i have zero doubt it belongs in hockey. zero. the game would be a mess with out it and already is heading that way with the crack down on it (instigator rule, etc)

this is like the first full season i haven't paid attention to NHL in general, ill catch a few Flyers highlights from TV but i legit haven't sat down an watched a full game yet this season.

im so lost right now when it comes to NHL gonna need to look somes numbers up an get an idea of whose cooking this season

this is like the first full season i haven't paid attention to NHL in general, ill catch a few Flyers highlights from TV but i legit haven't sat down an watched a full game yet this season.

im so lost right now when it comes to NHL gonna need to look somes numbers up an get an idea of whose cooking this season

the lightning and Kucherov

Back
Top Bottom