OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

game wasnt as close as the 1-0 score looks. Kings got worked. Had no offensive zone set up or time. Possession probably like 3:1 for VGK :smh: :stoneface: :frown:

How is this thread not crackin? Playoff hockey might be just behind the NFL playoffs for the best

But yeah, we got murked yesterday. 1-0 doesnt tell the story, we had like 1 real chance the entire game.

Leafs playing a game they shouldn't be playing right now...bout to get some of their guys KO'd if they keep this BS up. they ain't built to play this way, mayne :lol:

I could have seen that Doughty play going either way. I think the biggest problem is he had so much time to line it up that he could have gone straight through the body and avoided head contact altogether. That said I have seen equal/worse hits go without suspensions and lesser hits have suspensions. It's the nature of the idiots running DOPS.

i don't know much about hockey but why do the Capitals always choke/flame out in the playoffs? don't they have a top 5 player in ovechkin? is it just a Washington sports thing or what?

srs question, not trolling

i don't know much about hockey but why do the Capitals always choke/flame out in the playoffs? don't they have a top 5 player in ovechkin? is it just a Washington sports thing or what?

srs question, not trolling

it's become a thing. they're the sharks of the east. built for regular season dominance but always fizzle. with the sharks it's a toughness thing. the caps aren't pushovers, per se, but they can't roll four lines and grind like the more successful playoff teams

Last edited:
upload_2018-4-12_20-9-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-12_20-9-0.png
    upload_2018-4-12_20-9-0.png
    847.5 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom