OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I'm up in SF, I can't wait to see all the people pretend like they actually like hockey lol

bruh...thank you. not a word all season long about hockey. it's just Warriors all day. and now suddenly...it's a "hockey town" lmaooooo

been like that every year since i moved here :lol:

preds gonna be a tough out in the west, for sure. knights, too
I definitely agree, personally I think they have the Shark's number, but my blind optimism is blocking the thought for the most part. As far as the East, I see the Penguins, Bolts, or Briuns. The Blue Jackets are amazing, but I think the other three have more grit. As for the Caps, they're like my Sharks, all the signs in the world until crunch time.

We got the typical sackless Sucks that lack mental fortitude - Fowler. This isn't surprising. They'll lose G2 and then proceed to win 3 straight just like they always do. Doesn't matter either way though. I don't see them beating Vegas. I think Vegas and Nashville are on a collision course towards the WCF.

LOL
Why do I feel like Sharks are going to sweep us
Anyway, hoping for a different result at Game 2

Ducks have no heart this year. Not throwing shade, but it seems like they've been on autopilot for most of the season.
Not gonna say we have no heart, but we are very inconsistent.
Plus we did too many stupid penalties and mistakes tonight. Which does happen whenever nothing goes our way.

i can't have this. i can't have sharks fans talking big at work and out this weekend when i'm watching games :lol:

have this picture on deck at all times

thorntonsad4894.gif

:pimp:

Not gonna say we have no heart, but we are very inconsistent.
Plus we did too many stupid penalties and mistakes tonight. Which does happen whenever nothing goes our way.
Yeah, it was a tight game for a bit. I don't think it'll be a sweep. But, the Ducks have to dig deep if they ever hope to take it to 7. I never held any hard feelings for Anaheim, just the ******* Kings.

I don't even hate the Sharks. ******* love caveman Burns and have some sympathy for Thornton having the label of choker that should be solely reserved for Getzlaf. If the Kings didn't employ Dbag Brown I wouldn't really have an issue with them either. Nashville's team bus can drive off a bridge though. J/K kindasrs

Back
Top Bottom