OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Having never played hockey outside of Xbox it’s crazy to see how perfect these guys make deflections

Like if the stick is x degrees angled wrong the puck is flying into the netting

as someone who plays...i can tell you it's ****ing just as unreal :lol:

Laine a non-factor...too early in his career to say this...but hope he doesn't get that Nash reputation :lol:

This is absolutely crazy. Never in my wildest dreams did I think this was possible, but here they are 4 wins away.

Fleury might already have the Conn Smythe locked up win or lose. Need Washington to stop being Washington and win 6 and 7 so the Knights have home ice, but either way the Knights will not go down easy. How about Winnipeg not having a single lead after Game 1? Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Wow, and to think I took Vegas as great regular season team contender potential. The only thing I hate about this situation is your going to see a **** load of new fans that won't shut up about this.

Garage league.

Seattle would be insane to not demand the same deal Vegas got.

Seattle IS getting the same rules. But I guarantee they don't get the same results. This was the perfect storm of luck and putting the right guys together and miraculously they all fit like glue, as well as getting fortunate enough to hire a top coach. It's not ever going to happen like that again.

We still got a great young core but those moves during the expansion draft :smh:

I fear for the next one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom