OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Vegas is a disgrace to hockey ... I hope the Caps end this in 5 and put this **** franchise out of their ******* misery ... **** THEM

If and when this ends I'll genuinely be happy for Ovie especially, while simultaneously hoping Tom Wilson and InTheHallway trip going down the stairs. :lol:

As a Ducks fan, I can be a fair assessor of dirtiness and flopping.
I will say that both teams, other than Neal and Wilson, have been mostly clean

As a Ducks fan, I can be a fair assessor of dirtiness and flopping.
I will say that both teams, other than Neal and Wilson, have been mostly clean
Put down the weed ...

Reaves takes liberties every shift ... In fact, his bs goal was because of an illegal cross-check ... Miller flops like a fish out of water ... They ran at Ovi and Orpik at the end of the game ... And I haven't even mentioned that no talent ***** McNabb ... POS boards Oshie on purpose trying to take him out ... That's disgraceful and I hope their season ends where it should, in the **** hole that is Las Vegas ...

Put down the weed ...

Reaves takes liberties every shift ... In fact, his bs goal was because of an illegal cross-check ... Miller flops like a fish out of water ... They ran at Ovi and Orpik at the end of the game ... And I haven't even mentioned that no talent ***** McNabb ... POS boards Oshie on purpose trying to take him out ... That's disgraceful and I hope their season ends where it should, in the **** hole that is Las Vegas ...
Both teams have done illegal crosschecks :lol: stop being a sore winner, this is hockey
No whiners allowed

you really gonna ***** about reeves when you got wilson on the squad? :lol:

playoff hockey is being played
I took a step back and tried to see it your way but my case stands as described ...

What cemented it for me was Alan May blowing a gasket about the end of game officiating ... I have never heard him so passionate on the call ... He was a tough guy and one of the first memories I have as a hockey fan ... I respect his opinion as much as any and he was furious ... I think the Oshie boarding was the kicker ... No place for that ... The two-handed slashes to the leg are one thing, but Vegas is on another level with their antics ... Enough is enough ...

or the Ducks
When Kesler and Perry goon it up :nerd:

Doesn't look like anyone will have to worry about Kesler gooning it up anymore. He might be on a one way ticket to retirement. Depending on if Eaves can play next year we might have 10 million locked up in 2 guys that don't play a single game. :sick:

Doesn't look like anyone will have to worry about Kesler gooning it up anymore. He might be on a one way ticket to retirement. Depending on if Eaves can play next year we might have 10 million locked up in 2 guys that don't play a single game. :sick:
On the bright side if Kesler does decide to retire, we can call up Sam Steel to take his place

Back
Top Bottom