OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Buffalo Sabres Future Looking Bright The Talent Is There With Rasmus Ristolainen, Sam Reinhart, Jack Eichel, Alexander Nylander, Casey Mittelstadt And Later In Month 1st Overall Pick Rasmus Dahlin... Just Hope It All Comes Together Soon :pimp:

Buffalo Sabres Future Looking Bright The Talent Is There With Rasmus Ristolainen, Sam Reinhart, Jack Eichel, Alexander Nylander, Casey Mittelstadt And Later In Month 1st Overall Pick Rasmus Dahlin... Just Hope It All Comes Together Soon :pimp:

i feel like we been saying this for the last 2-3 years but they continue to be a door mat :lol:

Totally Agree With Being The Door Mat But At Some Point It’s Gotta Change And I’m Hoping This Is The Season It Happens For Once...

Being a DC sports fan has taken so much joy from me during this playoff run ... I expect the Caps to choke at every turn ... I still have no faith and we are up 2-1 ... Even if it goes 3-1 I will think we lose game 7 in Vegas ...

I watch the games in one spot on my couch because I'm superstitious ... They are carrying 20+ years of heartbreak with every shift ... FML come on win one for the health of it ...

yup. it's worth it.
I went to the OT CBJ game and it was LIT ... But looking at Game 6 tickets now in the off chance I can witness them actually raise the cup ... I'll sleep on it ... So much has to go right including them splitting the next two ... But I figure all three outcomes are ok ... Either the game doesn't happen and we win in Vegas ... We win on home ice and I witness it ... Or we force a game 7 ...

O ****, I suppose Vegas could raise the cup there too ... F

I will be in attendance if it goes to game 6 ... As a fan, I hope and pray that we win in 5 ... But as an alternative, splitting the next two and winning in 6 seems like a decent plan as well ... Forcing game 7 is my 3rd option ... I wont even talk about the last possibility ...

C A P S CAPS CAPS CAPS!!!!!!!!

Wizards, Nationals, Capitals, Cowboys ... DMV born and raised ... Picked the Cowboys because of my family's long and active history speaking out against the racist ******** franchise ... There really was no choice in my household ...

And yet you can look past the actions of jerry AND trump

Also all the teams in the league and you choose 1 that's a rival or the DC team

Last edited:
tough time ahead if Holtby doesn't control the pucks and gives out rebounds like that.

Must be heartbreaking for Vegas. All these chances and the Caps score real quick on the Power play

Back
Top Bottom