OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Dallas getting the 2020 Winter Classic game at the Cotton Bowl :pimp:

Gonna be the one and only time we get it after the surface is super ****ty for the entire game

i'll see you there

**** they did one in LA a couple back... we'll be fine

Team Canada upset at WJHC.

USA and Russia will make for an interesting final (if it happens) considering the political climate. :lol:

Bettman, McDavid, and Matthews are having a townhall at my company on Thursday. anyone got good questions I should ask?

Why did you **** up the playoff format?
Why is Phoenix moving to the Central instead of CO?
Why isn't Phoenix moving to Quebec?
Why do the Florida Panthers still exist?
Hey Connor, exactly how big of a ***** is Sidney Crosby?
Hey Auston, **** you. That is all

"How soon before you gift Edmonton another first overall pick?"

"Why do you hate Canada so much?"

"Is it hard conducting all your business at night, free of any garlic or crosses?"

"Can you ruin any more international sporting events besides the Winter Olympics?"

"How many children would you sacrifice for a Rangers/Kings SCF?"

"Connor, do you get on the Anthony Henday, think about your current roster, and just want to drive into the oncoming lane? Or does the impulse come on knowing you have to live in Edmonton?"

Anyone watching the skills comp? Some of these dudes look like they were half assing the fastest skater race, McDavid out here risking his life taking the widest lines :lol:

Anyone watching the skills comp? Some of these dudes look like they were half assing the fastest skater race, McDavid out here risking his life taking the widest lines :lol:

Seems like some of them just do it cause they have no choice :lol: The skills challenge shouldn't be exclusive to only the all-star players. I would have loved to see Kasperi Kapanen in this. Every game I've watched him play dude is always flying :lol:

Back
Top Bottom