OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Maaan 3 goal leads are really something else. Never safe it seems

glad they held it together and got the win but that was some very sloppy play in the end

can't believe we bout to go out like some suckas. Halak doing his best but he isn't a playoff horse, that's for sure. too many iffy goals. that 2nd goal he gave up today was rough. Brett Ritchie is a useless POS. he better be sitting next game. get the Stud back in there. i'd consider playing Chara super minimally...110% washed. sad times

backs against the wall. not expecting a miracle but please go down fighting

glad ritchie is outta the lineup. FDB

welp...we ****ing fought hard but oh well. congrats to the lightning. gotta admire them doing this down Kucherov tonight with Stammer already not playing

are the Stars about to join the Warriors and the Jazz in an exclusive, infamous club....?
Yep. Don’t like this going 7 at all. 2 straight losses against a 3rd string career AHL guy (and only averaging 1.5 goals for) isn’t a good look going into a final elimination game.

Yep. Don’t like this going 7 at all. 2 straight losses against a 3rd string career AHL guy (and only averaging 1.5 goals for) isn’t a good look going into a final elimination game.

Even though the Avs have all the momentum I can't see Hutchinson having 3 straight games like that. I think the Stars will poke some holes in him. Avs will need 4+ goals to pull it out.

mckinnon on another level right now. haven't got to watch him this regularly until now but it's been great

Even though the Avs have all the momentum I can't see Hutchinson having 3 straight games like that. I think the Stars will poke some holes in him. Avs will need 4+ goals to pull it out.
Yea, think Hutch cracks a bit in game 7, but 4+ goals from the Avs probably won’t be a problem either. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a 6-4 or 6-5 type game down to the wire.

mckinnon on another level right now. haven't got to watch him this regularly until now but it's been great
Him and McDavid are the two scariest dudes whenever they step on the ice. Don’t even have to have the puck, just the threat of them potentially touching it worries me.

I got no horse in this race since my Kings are out.

Let me see some overtime tomorrow and on Saturday. Hope the Canucks can hold on so we get 3 game 7’s.

2016 Warriors
2019 Golden Knights
2020 Jazz
...2020 Stars?
...2020 Golden Knights?

It's quite common in hockey. I'd have the 3-0 NHL chokes with the 3-1 NBA ones.

Honestly can't believe how mentally fragile the Knights are. Every scoring chance is either right into Demko's chest or high and wide. He's making a lot of saves, but I don't think they've been all that difficult by and large.

Back
Top Bottom