OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Man I hope fanatics puts up those reverse retros soon. I have promo codes I want to use on these.

wish they figured it out sooner but ill take Jan 13 v nothing

been wondering on if there was any updates about when they would start up the season again
been trying to get back into watching some more hockey again

Need the start of the season to hurry up. Want to see Alexis Lafrenière play for my Rangers!

1608259208098.png

Dude on TSN makes videos for trade trees, pretty interesting/amusing watches. Today he did Gretzky to the Kings and the video is 51 minutes long :lol: and the tree is still going to this day :wow:

this was SC top 10 number 1 today, havent let out an audible "OOOOH" for a sports highlight in awhile

and now Toews is sick with an unknown illness....

something that's causing him to feel lethargic and drained. hopefully doctors can get it sorted for him ASAP and it's nothing threatening

and now Toews is sick with an unknown illness....

something that's causing him to feel lethargic and drained. hopefully doctors can get it sorted for him ASAP and it's nothing threatening

The article/quotes weren't specific but just from "lethargic and drained" it reminded me of Rocco Baldelli. Hope he gets to the bottom of it asap.

surprised a bit on chara but i get it. wonder how many minutes he'll play a night in WAS. would have loved for him to be a 3rd pairing and PK guy but sounds like we wouldn't use him at all some nights so i get him wanting to move on. thanks for all the years and everything, Z :pimp:

bergy the new captain :pimp:

Last edited:
Gonna really try to get back into following the whole league and not just the Rangers. Pumped for the season to start

just under a week until the start of the season! hoping with the mix of NFL playoffs and the NBA season, I can get back into following hockey again

Anyone have NHL.TV in the past? How is it? I know with MLB.TV that **** is perfect...never lags for me and is crystal clear. Wondering if it's the same for NHL. It's $99 for full access or $85 if you just pick 1 team :lol: might as well pay the extra $15

Anyone have NHL.TV in the past? How is it? I know with MLB.TV that **** is perfect...never lags for me and is crystal clear. Wondering if it's the same for NHL. It's $99 for full access or $85 if you just pick 1 team :lol: might as well pay the extra $15

NHL.tv is pretty much as good as MLB tv. i had it last season and it was perfect. i was really impressed. it beat the HELL outta sunday ticket streaming

Haven't personally used NHL.TV but I've heard it's a really similar user experience, and the departments that operate both are literally next to each other in the office, they even have plenty of overlap. Different interface aside, quality of the streams should be on par with MLB.

I cant get over these temporary divisions.

I have enough hate in my heart for Edmonton and Calgary. I don't need more. I can see Winnipeg entering that conversation soon too.

And Seattle next year?

Do I have enough hate? I guess we will have to see.

Back
Top Bottom