OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

1622524579313.png

:rofl:

jeremy lauzon has been on the ice the least amount of time out of the bruins defenseman....and been on the ice for 7 of the opponents goals. i like this kid but damn :lol:

The funny thing is that was the last season i actually followed hockey, until last season.

16yr hiatus, came back and its still the same **** :rofl: im not even mad, the hardcore fans are so entertaining man. I worked with an older lady at an old job who was hardcore. I used to always ask her what it was like when they won it all last lol.

The funny thing is that was the last season i actually followed hockey, until last season.

16yr hiatus, came back and its still the same **** :rofl: im not even mad, the hardcore fans are so entertaining man. I worked with an older lady at an old job who was hardcore. I used to always ask her what it was like when they won it all last lol.

pre-covid and during these playoff runs, seeing the fans fill up that area outside the arena (i think?) and the tv broadcast cutting to them for every heart breaking moment is always comedy :lol:

their fans are impressive tho. stuck with them all these years and full of optimism at the start of every year. but at least y'all are consistently making the playoffs now. we've had to shelf the "spring must be here cause leafs are eliminated from the playoff contention" memes for a while now :lol:

what's the "1" in that 3-1 record? :nerd:

i had to :lol:

for real though, Price was ridiculous. my Habs homie 7 minutes into the 3rd was like, "yeah this game is over. Price isn't letting us lose tonight."
tenor.gif

:lol: :smh:

But yea after game 4 he was legit locked all the way in :pimp:

Makes me feel good about the Jets series heading in

Disgusting hit, backtracked hard and didn't even make an attempt at the puck so he knew exactly what he was doing :stoneface: :stoneface:

Absolutely unnecessary too when the game was already over :smh:

Def gonna be a few games and it'll be 100% justified. Left his feet, targeted the head and the way Evans head bounced right off the ice after was scary...no place for bull**** like that

Shootout to Ehlers though who tried shielding Evans from the scrum next to him while he was out cold.

Hope he'll be ok, it's even worse cause he already suffered a head injury last playoffs :smh:

Wouldn't be surprised if he was done for the series, that was worse than the Kadri hit and he got 8 games even after appeal

Back
Top Bottom