OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

one goalie can't make the 3 tough saves he needs to while the other one can stop the 13 tough shots he faces. story of this game so far

Last edited:
Whether it's Vegas or Colorado I wouldn't be surprised to see the sweep train continue. Montreal against either one might be one of the most lopsided semifinals ever.

No one in the world feels bad for the Bruins when it comes to lack of calls. Bruce may as well be whispering it into his pillow.

I just realized Colorado hasn’t made it past the 2nd round since 2002.

Whoever wins this series is ultimately going to lose to Tampa imo.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Montreal steals a game or two in the next round though. Got some hunch they’ll keep the games low scoring and steals one they have no business winning.

MTL could def steal a game and series. a hot goalie is the deadliest weapon in playoff hockey. i hope COL or LV can take em out :lol:

You could ride a hot goalie and a good defense to a deep playoff run. There’s so many upsets almost every year in the NHL playoffs and that formula makes upsets possible.

Admittedly I don’t watch enough of the Habs to know how good their defense is or isn’t. But I know Price, even at this point in his career can turn it on in the playoffs.

Tuukka getting the nod tonight despite having some type of issue he's fighting thru...gonna be an uproar if its another 4 goals on 20 shots or some softies.

he is 3-6 in 9 elimination games....given up 29 goals in those 9 games. and given up 4 goals in 2 of those wins. stats are for losers but those stats combined with the eye test, should be a fun night :ohwell: :rofl:

hopefully we can stay outta the damn box tonight. no stupid ****ing penalties pls

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom