OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I hope he does that against the rangers. Trouba will have a quick answer to that when he has his head down.

if what i'm hearing about Lucic is true, peace. def don't need dudes like that on the team. hope his wife and kid are OK

1700834786998.png

Ovechkin-Crosby>Bird-Magic

He is 100% correct. I dont think there would be a franchise in Pittsburgh still, had they not gotten Crosby.

They brought us what is arguably the finest piece of sports advertising in histroy.

Rangers bruins was a fun game to watch. Glad to see the rangers play better against this squad after getting swept last year in the regular season.

i dunno how the ref missed it to start with. literally was right in front of him

This is the big thing. If you look at the replay in real time and no slow mo you see he’s slightly off balance and trying to get his stick from the grip Fredric had on it and it came across. Good thing it didn’t do any damage but if it was as bad as they make it Fredric would have said something.

He probably deserved a game but slow motion made it seem a lot worse than it actually was.

I’m sure this is only against the policy when it’s a star player. Everyone is consenting adults.

Connor gotta get some IRL goons to match penalty Corey. Consenting adults or not that’s foul, can’t do that to a teammate.

Vid comments are on point, there’s too much secrecy about the discipline and the Hawks have a terrible track record of rug sweeping scandals…

Vid comments are on point, there’s too much secrecy about the discipline and the Hawks have a terrible track record of rug sweeping scandals…

yeah chicago handling it terribly. hopefully just due to their incompetence and not because it's something insane

Back
Top Bottom