OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

FB & other Blackhawks fans will get a kick outta this. 

Here's an excerpt from a run-down of Patrick Kane's weekend at UW-M. 
laugh.gif
  Hilarious...dude is trying to be like Tucker Max.

That was the picture I got of him... When he walked in I asked him who he thought would win the NYR game (was there with a few other fans).. he was wasted and being a sarcastic ****, could tell he said capitals would win only after looking at my nyr shirt, i asked him what he thought of Henrik Lundqvist and he said sarcastically that hes not that great and hes decent. He was asked by another fan why he was hating on Henrik. Kane asked the Rangers fan if he would **** Henrik's **** and made the motion with his hand at which point i told him there was a reason we (the rangers) were still on TV and he wasn't, he kissed a bottle of beer as if to kiss the stanley cup and i told him to enjoy golfing and left.

Patrick Kane's Weekend

His weekend included being drunk the whole time, choking out a girl (supposedly), getting kicked out of bars, and almost being arrested. 
laugh.gif

not feeling good about game 7... at all.

The Rangers had an opportunity to come out and game 6 and step on their throats and they did the exact opposite. They have no killer instinct whatsoever and that is why they are not a championship caliber team. Maybe in the next 2-3 years, but not now. They cannot just expect themselves to be able to turn it up a notch once game 7 rolls around.

Just my objective opinion. Hopefully they prove me wrong.

Kane is a bro, still only 23...so I can't blame him at all. Probably had a good time.

Suter and Parise have to be thinking long and hard about Detroit. Playing with Datysuk + Lidstrom and with a organization that is always competitive has to seem nice.

Sounds like a good old college time minus the girl thing (seems a bit over blown after reading) and anti-Semitic comments

Rangers bringing some intensity in the first.. I'm nervous we will only score one goal though.. let's go.. we want the cup

Back
Top Bottom