OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Steve Fehr and Bill Daly had a meeting at an undisclosed location for like the past FIVE hours dawg ... And reportedly still are..

Looks like those two are working HARD to try and get a deal done...

Pray for hockey in November dawg..

Last edited:
Steve Fehr and Bill Daly had a meeting at an undisclosed location for like the past FIVE hours dawg ... And reportedly still are..

Looks like those two are working HARD to try and get a deal done...

Pray for hockey in November dawg..

Yep, barring an enormous collapse, it sounds like a deal will happen within the week.

Last edited:
Sup guys..

Been a while.. my old login "THEHBKID" stopped working so I stopped posting.

The lockout has pretty much effed up alot of stuff as you can tell and with my friends and such being in the league, it is FEHR that is keeping this lockout. Owners are sick of it and Bettman isn't a big of a "loser" as everything thinks. What may happen is the players who are influential (crosby, giroux, richards, etc) will rally the guys and override Fehr and conduct their own agreement to get the season going. I know all of boys are pretty sick of it and their wives are pissed and making them sign whatever to come home from Europe or to play and make money.

On the side note.. the lockout has given me and some of the boys some good times..

Giroux has a fake wedding that we all attended.. an absolute **** show of a time.. here are some pics we found. im actually the asian guy in one of em oddly enough.

Im eyeing a Neal Broten North Stars right now... but again.. The money. :lol:

I might break and buy it. Idk

Also ... i just seen this meme :lol:

Recently joined a Sim League :smokin to counter this year. This will do till our precious precious NHL comes back to life

Just gotta stop in and say I'm depressed as ****.

Sucks not being able to watch the Penguins or go to 'em while I'm at school. I could get 20$ tickets whenever I wanted. Damn shame.

Hey guys,

Please share and see this inspirational video by my buddies at Unsung Hero. Their gear is pretty on point as well.

Players in the video:

Ryan Garlock -- Property of Vålerenga Ishockey
Marc Methot -- Property of the Ottawa Senators
Erik Gudbranson -- Property of the Florida Panthers
Grant ****some -- Property of the Winnipeg Jets
Derick Brassard -- Property of the Columbus Blue Jackets
Jason Akeson -- Property of the Philadelphia Flyers
Francis Wathier -- Property of the Dallas Stars
Ryan Spooner -- Property of the Boston Bruins
Martin St. Pierre -- Property of the Chicago Blackhawks
Scott Valentine -- Property of the Nashville Predators
Zach Hervato -- Robert Morris University

******g bob mckenzie. he's great and all...but his tweets. he says one thing that leads you one way, then issues a "what i meant to say" tweet 20 minutes later re-setting expectations. get it right the first time, old man :lol:

Does he do analysis on American television? I just assumed he was a Canadian analyst, as he is on TSN damn near every day.

If you want that to happen after hearing the stuff about friday's meeting...

Tell the boys to fire Fehr... or pressure him to cave in and put aside his ego and make a deal.

Last edited:
i know my friends arent happy...

What they might do is go outside of Fehr and have their own vote and then deal with the NHL themselves. BUT from what i know, december.

Guess i wanna "promote" something for the guys in here who might be wanting to tune in to this...

Tmw NOV 11th on CBS @ 2pm CST they are going to do a Courage in Sports show for an hour and one of the kids nominated is a kid here in MN from Benilde St Margrets.. Jack Jablonski, some or none of you might know his story since it spread across the hockey world... I cant remember if it was in here or on twitter but i cant believe that his hs team last yr , with all the stuff about Jack, went out and won the state tourney, with one of their players netting 5 GOALS (Besse). I was at that game too... Unreal atmosphere ...

Anyways, heres a teaser trailer CBS released

Fellas im really missing the NHL this season, they need to come to a ****** agreement already. I miss attending and watchin them flyers games

Back
Top Bottom