OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Sucks bos got that point. They can't be mad after losing the entire game

We needed that bad

NBC got a great game

Btw I am loving this confrence play. Rivalries almost every night it's awesome

Last edited:
Nice game winner :pimp:

side note...is it new this year where there is no intermission after the 3rd period, or I am ******ed and it has been like that for a while?

I never remember a 20 minute intermission after the 3rd.

Quick commercial break I think

Last edited:
Nice game winner :pimp:

side note...is it new this year where there is no intermission after the 3rd period, or I am ******ed and it has been like that for a while?

that's only playoffs...since they'll play potentially a full 20 in OT

We played Ranger hockey last night. Aside from defensive lapses, we played real well. Hopefully the offense will open up a little bit. Our PP is still horrendous. 5 on 3 and no SOG?

Can my man Henrik get some goal support? He can commit robbery all night but t won't matter if we don't score

Copped GameCenter Live .. Working great on my phone and laptop just fine so far :pimp:

Kinda salty the Ranger/Flyer game is blacked out since its on NHL Network.

Revisiting that Ovi topic. Looks like he hasnt missed a step from last yr.

He has disappeared and seems to be a mere shadow of himself.

The caps as a whole are a mess regardless of whos in net. Is it honestly a possibility he gets traded?

Dudes already want Oates fired.

I hope the offense isn't an excuse for the Rangers again this year. You can't play the Flyers and that porous defense and only manage 19 SOG's and get no pressure on Bryz.

Great win by the Flyers with that depleted line up

Bryz has looked pretty good so far but I think this year is gonna be a see what we can do but not expect much until next year kinda year

mad late Yahoo! fantasy league. but i joined since it was a late season anyways

roto 12-team

League ID: 88040
Password: niketalk

draft is tomorrow at 8 EST. im not the commissioner but if that doesnt work for you i can pass the info off to him

Last edited:
Solid start for the Hawks
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom