OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

So the Coyotes are staying?

Good luck Glendale with having enough money to staff your civil services

was looking at the Pens cap situation that was posted a few pages back, chris kunitz is going to make only 500k more than rich peverley next year.

thats disturbing.

was looking at the Pens cap situation that was posted a few pages back, chris kunitz is going to make only 500k more than rich peverley next year.

thats disturbing.

The pens have like 44 million committed to 8players in 2014-15, I don't know how that works but that's crazy :lol: they will have veeeery limited depth sheesh

Next year will be tight but when cap raises it will help. I'm also not convinced a big name like Lerang or Malkin isn't moved at some point down the road

Last edited:
WAT.

Taylor Hall :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I've slandered the PHWA on here before, but today solidified that its members are a complete joke.

Last edited:
how did not one of them notice the goof while voting? and how many voted for him twice?

Some members voted him in as a RW, as they were instructed to by the PHWA, and others slotted him in at LW.

So, basically the voters who put him at LW a) can't follow basic instructions or b) don't watch the sport closely enough to know what position Ovechkin plays.

Jarret Stoll suffered a seizure today, hope he makes a full recovery.

Assuming it's a result of the concussion suffered during the Sharks series.

Scary situation |I

Went straight back and hit the ice. Went into immediate seizure. All in all came out fine but crazy to see.

Sucks to hear that about Stoll. He was one of my favorites when he was here.

In regards to the Oilers goalie situation a page back. Dreger says they are currently looking at Emery as a possibility.

Sucks to hear that about Stoll. He was one of my favorites when he was here.

In regards to the Oilers goalie situation a page back. Dreger says they are currently looking at Emery as a possibility.

emery wouldn't be bad. y'all should take a look at our backup khudobin who is set to hit the market. played pretty damn well for us.

aa0cbb744934f73cb955ea7ad4ed2387_normal.jpeg
Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger
Huge trade in the works. Boston and Dallas close on a deal sending Tyler Seguin to Stars for Loui Eriksson. Other parts involved as well.

O____O

Last edited:
Huge trade in the works. Boston and Dallas close on a deal sending Tyler Seguin to Stars for Loui Eriksson. Other parts involved as well.

O____O

Just saw that....is Seguin really that disliked or ineffective that Bs fans want him gone? I mean kid is only 21 yrs old he's not even in his prime yet.

indeed. seems huge lol

I'm told there are 7 pieces to the Seguin-Eriksson trade. 3 prospects moving from Stars. 4 players total.

Last edited:
Eriksson is a far better and more complete player than Seguin right now. Marchand-Bergeron-Eriksson would be the best 2-way line in hockey hands down. Gotta see what other pieces are in the deal first though before I pass judgement for either side.

I understand that, but Boston is trying to win now. Why waste Chara's last few years hoping Seguin fulfills his potential?

Back
Top Bottom