OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I hate life.

And Ryan Getzlaf. >:

Mother ****** is getting outplayed by Kruger and Vermette damn near every shift.

Interesting.... Babcock down to SJ/STL/TOR. Don't see the Toronto or SJ appeal. Actually thought Buffalo was the best fit.

Still haven't slept. Can not believe we could not put a damn puck in with the multitude of chances we had in that game. Sickening. :stoneface:

Holy hell what a contract :x :x. Toronto was always gonna offer him the most money so I'm not too surprised to see him accept it,I just wonder how long it's gonna take for the T.O. media to turn on him once they start playing like the Leafs :lol:. He might have a longer leash since he's arguably the most respected coach in the league and Canadian but all that goodwill can go away fast in that city :lol:.

Sad to see him go
frown.gif

Had a great run with the Wings.

Don Sweeney named GM in Boston. the one item that caught my ear, he talked about the team (mgmt) needing to a better job at identifying when young players are ready to move up. not sure if i'm reaching, but i took that as a bit of a shot at Claude Julien. with Spooner coming up and showing that he can produce and make an impact when given consistent time, the obvious question is why did it take a season on the brink to get him up here. wondering if Sweeney can force Julien to be more open to playing younger and talented guys who might not have the two way play of Bergeron or if he'll just can Fraude's *** :lol:

I just looked at my phone and seen Leafs got Babcock for 8 years 50 million and as a Leafs fan I'm excited 
nthat.gif
 but I wonder how many games in will it take for the media to turn on him or rumors start flying around about certain players not respecting him or not buying into the system. But right now I'm happy we have a well respected coach that is accomplished. Now Leafs gotta get a GM and hopefully trade some of the rotten pieces we got in that locker room and draft some good solid players since we missed out on the McDavid Sweepstakes smh 
mean.gif
.  The hard work starts now because no more excuses can be made Shanny has come in and cleaned house and bringing people in who can hopefully make this a winning environment for a long time to come. It's easier said than done I know. 

Last edited:
I feel if our Prime Minister was assassinated by Gary Bettman, it'd have gotten less media coverage than this. Unbelievable. 

Back
Top Bottom