OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Damn, what a putrid showing tonight.. knew during the short handed goal we didn't have it.

Last edited:
5 on 3 and we gave up a breakaway. that's what bothers me the most. then nash having a chance to tie it and making yet again another soft move. cmon man we're better than this.

Would be mad but the Hawks got that work too so I ain't even trippin. Always bet on henrick we'll bounce back. Av think of a master plan right now.

Last edited:
I feel for him with all the hype and pressure he's gonna have on his shoulders but he might just be the next Crosby 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Has to be Taylor Hall to get traded for something. Hope McDavid has a Draisaitl like season :D forced into the top lines, but then again he's like 5x better than Draisaitl.

Didn't know Hellebuyck played in the Worlds, dude is gonna be solid for the Jets 8)

the oilers have GOT to unload some of their forward talent right? right? who's it gonna be?
A lot of people saying they might leave the group together to see how they all do together under Todd McLellan and with McDavid also. I can't blame anyone for saying that because the Oilers top 6 can be 
sick.gif
Sort of want to watch the oilers next year
Not going to lie I'm going to catch a lot of Oilers games next season they have a nice young group of players that If they get it together for once I could only imagine what the outcome will be 
pimp.gif

Has to be Taylor Hall to get traded for something. Hope McDavid has a Draisaitl like season
happy.gif
forced into the top lines, but then again he's like 5x better than Draisaitl.

A lot of people are thinking Taylor Hall but I personally wouldn't move him right now unless Oilers can get a good young defenseman back maybe a Seth Jones? McDavid will midway through season be in the top 6 line don't think they'll start him there right off. This kid is to good I seriously believe that and I really think he's only going to make everyone better but that's me being optimistic. 

I'll leave this video here for whoever wants to see some McDavid Highlights. This kid is unbelievable but who doesn't in a highlights video 
laugh.gif

how does it work with out of area nhl games? is there a service like mlb.tv available that i can use to watch other teams? or is my best bet just watch what gets put on the nhl channel and nbcsports?

Why would they get rid of Hall? They could possibly have the new Messier + Gretzky combo with him and C-Mac. If anyone is a surplus to requirements it's Eberle who I wouldn't mind in bleu blanc et rouge at all 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Excited to see the continual failure of the Oilers.

Bobby Gretzhowe couldnt save that franchise.

Last edited:
how does it work with out of area nhl games? is there a service like mlb.tv available that i can use to watch other teams? or is my best bet just watch what gets put on the nhl channel and nbcsports?
NHL Center Ice here in the states and it's $20 dollars a month and you get to see all the out of market games and also switch to which broadcast you wanna listen to while watching game and it's pretty cool and not so expensive 

I still personally believe Eichel has the better rookie season than McJesus.

McDavid will put up better numbers based on the caliber of forwards he'll get to play with. Buffalo forwards aren't great behind Eichel/Ennis/Reinhart. Will not surprise me at all if Eichel is the more complete 2-way player though.

NHL Center Ice here in the states and it's $20 dollars a month and you get to see all the out of market games and also switch to which broadcast you wanna listen to while watching game and it's pretty cool and not so expensive 
that's not terrible at all. little pricier than MLB.tv but still reasonable.

Excited to see the continual failure of the Oilers.

I hope it's different this year, tired of seeing the same teams in the Pacific making it. But it'll happen. Oilers have good start, fall hard, trade a defenseman in the deadline, fire everyone, first pick again.

Back
Top Bottom