OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

GG. what was anderson's beef?

edit: NVM it was shock :lol:

see, i feel bad for the dude had to fight a screen or two on a shot right under the crossbar

Last edited:
Sid hopped off the bench with speed and made **** happen yet again!

Kunitz ripped that ****.

I want Sid and Cullen to get another cup but, I wouldn't mind seeing PK hoist it.

Anyway, Canada not making the Stanley cup finals again ay

Last edited:
Don Cherry Parody‏ @DonCherryParody 1m1 minute ago
YKNOW OTTAWA NEEDS A GOOD CANADIAN CAPTAIN EH YA CANT HAVE SOME SWEDE WHAT LOOKS LIKE A SKINNY PIRATE

top 5 twitter account :rofl:

Bergevin apologists like to push this oh he's not a top pair.

pffft.

He has the most ice time in the playoffs, they matched him against the ducks top line, has the best possession numbers,

at worst its 1a and 1b with him and josi.

sounds to me like people making excuses for a colossally stupid trade

Last edited:
All those years we had loaded squads with alfredsson, spezza, hossa, chara, havlat ect

who would have thought all we really need was erik karlsson and a bunch of scrubs. :lol:

Lol had this discussion last night... 3 100 pt guys on the same squad

doesn't mean **** when you can't play tough and as a team

see the sharks teams all these years. loaded with talent. nada come May and June. not built to win in the post season.

gotta have that combo of fire power, grinders, and toughness. Chicago and Pittsburgh the last few years...they've got all of that. Pittsburgh this year somehow is holding it together with the injuries, but guys in addition to Sid, Phil, and Geno like Rust and Sheary and Guentzel...unreal effort and/or play. the injuries on the back end tho...damn :lol:

Last edited:
i dont belive in sports "grit" narratives but even if i did the sens did make it to a finals. so its not like they were complete chokers

Last edited:
i dont belive in sports "grit" narratives but even if i did the sens did make it to a finals. so its not like they were complete chokers

what if i told you there was an advanced stat to measure grit??? :nerd:

:lol:

it plays in to it. especially in a sport like hockey imo. but i know you're not a grit or clutch believer so not going to push that narrative on you.

but the point is the same, the sens had those guys for more than just one year. and only managed one run to the finals, where they got washed. you need more than just elite scoring. same with the sharks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom