OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I get that you want to keep your positioning and be able to recover but why don’t goalies push directly in front of bouncing pucks/unpredictable shots to block it with your chest instead of risking it trickling through or you whiffing completely

St. Louis is never going to hear the end of this if they don’t finish the job tonight or Wednesday lol.

786F0385-2BB1-4035-AF11-DEC5BD8FB0D8.png

Maybe I'm being cocky and overconfident, I believe we rout STL on Wednesday. I'd be mightily impressed if Binnington rebounds well in G7. Carlo's goal, Boston's second, was soft. We pinned their blue line back. Forecheck was active and good, put shots on net at almost every opportunity. Support of the home crowd. Krejci only registered a single point but he was all over the puck. His footprints are a key reason we won and all over the positive G6 result. "Marchy" had two points, the opening PP goal. "Bergy" did so well to keep the puck alive in the offensive zone. Underrated, subtle play. "Pasta" had a wonderful bit of skill and patience on the fourth goal.

I think it’s close. The Blues perform much better on the road and when their back is against the wall. They’re 9-3 on the road compared to 6-7 at home.

Although if Boston gets to Binnington early, that could change everything quickly. If St. Louis survives the first period we’ll have a good game.

so Berube is saying the Blues are going to unload with suspension worthy hits now? :lol:

bring it on. put us on the PP, please. begging you

Yeah, keep that crap strictly in house. Refs are going to be on alert now. You get Boston on that power play early in the game and they can be in trouble quickly.

There’s a difference between playing physical and playing stupid, but a comment like that doesn’t do them any favors.

Even though the Blues had the Bruin 3 to 2, the Bruins are clearly better. But, I gotta give the Blues credit scratching and clawing for their wins.

Might catch some of this game. Even though I hate Boston I think you guys pull this off...But I'm still picking the Blues 3-2 to win the game.

Back
Top Bottom