OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Congratulations to the Vegas Golden Knights and their supporters. Happy to see former Panthers Marchessault and Smith lift the cup!

Amazing playoff run, filled with great moments. I got to see a SCF win live. Hopefully, we build on this.

broken sternum for Tkachuk
broken foot, separated shoulders (plural), and torn oblique for Ekblad (in the Boston series)

sheesh

PXL_20230614_042853120.jpg

This city needed this :smokin

Sup boys!

so happy for Stoney to win one.... ill be in nashville for the nhl awards and hopefully my boy wins the norris. If you're in the area this weekend, would love to take care a fellow niketalker with some cool experiences!

Sup boys!

so happy for Stoney to win one.... ill be in nashville for the nhl awards and hopefully my boy wins the norris. If you're in the area this weekend, would love to take care a fellow niketalker with some cool experiences!
Who's your boy? EK?

yeah.. best bud since we were young

im tight with a bunch of guys from golf, bars etc... stoney lived in one of my houses for a while when he was a young buck in ottawa

yeah.. best bud since we were young

im tight with a bunch of guys from golf, bars etc... stoney lived in one of my houses for a while when he was a young buck in ottawa
🤞 Sitting on his Norris future from October

i liked Hall but i get the salary dump. bigger fish to be had/kept :lol:

a pick would have been cool but whatever

yeah i thought his smirks and the way he answered some of them were funny just knowing who he is :lol:

This organization is ****ing ruthless. I'd have moved Martinez to clear cap instead. Might still do that anyways though. They probably want Matthews.

Back
Top Bottom