OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

1690297170965.png

SelfassuredSorrowfulArmyant-max-1mb.gif

helluva career. obviously one of my fav players ever. will be missed for sure but it was definitely time

Last edited:
honestly.... i dont know if bedard is going to be the player we think hes going to become.... a couple big hits by 250lbs dude can change a boy.

also... anyone in pitt? going there this week to help with the move from san jose to pitt..

Does anyone know when these stadium series tickets are going on sale for rangers vs. Islanders Feb 18th at metlife stadium?

both my teams won our summer leagues :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

i dunno why these pics always come out like **** from the dudes that run these leagues but i feel like that's part of the experience :lol:

1694493360716.png

1694493390220.png
Really just adds to the summer beer league vibe :pimp:

Also, those two old dudes in red way off to the right…were they actually on the team or just snuck in for pics?

:rofl: bro what the hell

some dudes really take this too seriously...some people just got nothing to lose :smh:

My wife got sidetracked on Instagram this morning and fell down a rabbit hole on Tyler Seguin’s wife. Apparently she had like 20 burner accounts she was posting on trying to get Seguin to recognize her main account…blew up his home address on socials many times…lots of other weirdo behavior. And now they’re married, so worked out for her I guess.

Literally called the "Adult Safe Hockey League". :rofl:

this happened at a rink in La Jolla a few guys on my team play at. it was a few divisions down so lot of new players and players learning the game but just nasty stuff. the guy who did it apparently has always been a little **** according to people who know him and has some mental problems

My wife got sidetracked on Instagram this morning and fell down a rabbit hole on Tyler Seguin’s wife. Apparently she had like 20 burner accounts she was posting on trying to get Seguin to recognize her main account…blew up his home address on socials many times…lots of other weirdo behavior. And now they’re married, so worked out for her I guess.

and this kids, is how I met your mother

Tyler Seguin is a pos. Perfect match

Back
Top Bottom