OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by WP2783

The House of Hoops Famous "PE Wall" was Updated couple of days ago with a brand look. New PE's shoes that's displayed with are the new "AK47 ,D William ,VC" and plenty more. It's a fresh new looking PE Displays. Most of these New PE shoe Displays is also HOH Future PE releases, nice sneek peeks
nerd.gif
. "Out with the Old in with the New"
happy.gif
... I know this is not the "Retro Nike Section of Niketalk" but just to add....House of Hoops Located at 125th Street across from the Apollo Theaters in Harlem NYC this past week received 3 special House of Hoops Exclusives, and only at the House of Hoops. We received a Evil Canivle,NY Giants, and NY Mets Nike Dunk. And again these Shoes is only released at the House of Hoops Only.
eek.gif
What are the new VC shoes on display on the wall? Are they Windmills?

Oh god. Anybody with pics of the Mets Dunk...or a size 12 they want to sell me?
tongue.gif
I'm a HUGE Mets fan, stuck in KY, with no access to NYC.

Peace,
J

Giants Dunk? Would let to see those and possibly get a pair.....any Nyers want to help? E-Z box me

The House of Hoops Famous "PE Wall" was Updated couple of days ago with a brand look. New PE's shoes that's displayed with are the new "AK47 ,D William ,VC" and plenty more. It's a fresh new looking PE Displays. Most of these New PE shoe Displays is also HOH Future PE releases, nice sneek peeks
nerd.gif
. "Out with the Old in with the New"
happy.gif
... I know this is not the "Retro Nike Section of Niketalk" but just to add....House of Hoops Located at 125th Street across from the Apollo Theaters in Harlem NYC this past week received 3 special House of Hoops Exclusives, and only at the House of Hoops. We received a Evil Canivle,NY Giants, and NY Mets Nike Dunk. And again these Shoes is only released at the House of Hoops Only.
Where is Team Grammar Police????

Originally Posted by SCuse7

OK thanks. That sucks. I bet in a few years when Destiny USA is done there will be one.

Not happening, Syracuse isn't a huge market by any standards. Nike/FL wouldn't think twice about it. I actually think Destiny USA is going to flop.Their ideas of a utopia based shopping/business center are absurd. They need to focus on more important matters. However, that's for another time. I stillhaven't seen HOH yet.

Yes House of Hoops will receive the LBV Yankees Edition. From what I was told House of Hoops and a few Ohio locations is the only place these shoes will bereleased. I was also told House of Hoops will receive the most total pairs. The release date on Lebron V Yankees Edition is set for early March the next timeCavs plays the Knicks at The Garden.

Still haven't gotten an chance to get up there
ohwell.gif

I got a few questions though if someone could answer them? I know these are PEs but are they released in smaller numbers? Or do they have decent amounts? Alsodo they have RD and so forth or is it just random days.... thanks
smile.gif

^ the PE release quantities depends on the shoe. most releases have been 24 pairs per colorway. although the China Lebrons were released with biggerquantities. also, most release dates fall on a saturday. Saturday morning to be exact.

Yes House of Hoops will receive the LBV Yankees Edition. From what I was told House of Hoops and a few Ohio locations is the only place these shoes will be released. I was also told House of Hoops will receive the most total pairs. The release date on Lebron V Yankees Edition is set for early March the next time Cavs plays the Knicks at The Garden.

ooo ight good looking WP, i gotta introduce myself 2 you, i was one of the people that got the windmills from you guys, i gotta say wat up when i get thechance...

Yes House of Hoops will receive the LBV Yankees Edition. From what I was told House of Hoops and a few Ohio locations is the only place these shoes will be released. I was also told House of Hoops will receive the most total pairs. The release date on Lebron V Yankees Edition is set for early March the next time Cavs plays the Knicks at The Garden.
Yessssssss hopeful columbus but im willing to go to akron

i'm too lazy to read the whole thread to find out if this has been asked but does anyone know if i call if they'd do a phone order? or can anyoneprovide the phone number.. i can't seem to find it... i need those mets dunks and can't make it over there anytime soon

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

ooo ight good looking WP, i gotta introduce myself 2 you, i was one of the people that got the windmills from you guys, i gotta say wat up when i get the chance...

The same ones you got for sale in your sig?
Didn't WP get mad at someone for doing that, I thought he wasn't down with that?

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

ooo ight good looking WP, i gotta introduce myself 2 you, i was one of the people that got the windmills from you guys, i gotta say wat up when i get the chance...

The same ones you got for sale in your sig?
Didn't WP get mad at someone for doing that, I thought he wasn't down with that?
Lol WP didn't get mad at some1 introducing himself, he got mad at cha boy sole supreme because of him taking pics, the HOH have policys aboutpeople taking pics in the store...
and yes, the sneakers in my AVY... yep...

picked up another pair of the DURANTS.. ..

Is this store really worth the trip ?

Can someone tell me why I should take a train ride to harlem to checkout a shop to buy the samething's I could buy downtown.

Please dont say The P.E. or the lebrons because everything thats been released so far at this place (Not counting jordans) Has not got me excited to travel toharlem.

Plus any jordans that have been released here I already got somewhere else.

The PE releases are the only reason to check this place out. If those don't interest you, don't go.

I'd MUCH rather have the PE's (some of which I do) released there for retail than GR Jordans that, like you said, you can get anywhere.

And I think you (Fresh) know I meant the reselling thing, not introducing yourself. But check the Dunk thread in Retro, WP is pretty much asking people to takepics now. Shoot, that's the main reason I know what the kicks look like, because of the pics put up on NT.

laugh.gif
after all the drama with puneet, it'd be pretty hypocritical of WP not to ban you for reselling in your sig too.

you may have just owned yourself.

then again, he has to move units and sell thru somehow..
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom