OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

The PE releases are the only reason to check this place out. If those don't interest you, don't go.

I'd MUCH rather have the PE's (some of which I do) released there for retail than GR Jordans that, like you said, you can get anywhere.

And I think you (Fresh) know I meant the reselling thing, not introducing yourself. But check the Dunk thread in Retro, WP is pretty much asking people to take pics now. Shoot, that's the main reason I know what the kicks look like, because of the pics put up on NT.

Thanks man I mean if there was a jordan number shoe thats a P.E. believe me I would be there in a second.

But all these crappy basketball and lebron dont get me going to this place at all

I am sure sometime or another I'll make the trip.

Too Bad this place did not open in downtown bk with the nets coming there soon I think would have been a better move then harlem.

^ It's called eBay.

laugh.gif

I was really hoping they were gona release some Ray Allen PE's so I could cop in my size to wear instead of buyin sz14's. Saw those 22PE's on thewall that looked alright, I would stopped over for those, but I was really hoping for some retro 8's. hes got some crazy all green suede ones I saw that hedoesnt wear in games just practice/shootaround.

At this point it looks like they will only be putting out PE's that go along with the release of a new shoe to create some hype, Zoom BB, Lebron soldier,lebron V, Kobe III, windmills. With that said It would not have been surprising to see some 12.5 team PE's, but I guess not.

Any chance on some retro 8's WP? Whats droppin on 2/09

i think they said in nike retro that those dunks retailed for $125.

and are there any more zoom bb 1s scheduled to drop?

i hope so.. they're a lot more aesthetically pleasing to me than the 2s. i'm still hoping to get some d-wills. the white/navy/caro colorway is classic.

Yes House of Hoops Will release the "Ray Allen Retro 8 and The Q Rich Retro 8" This Month. I have some helpful info that Ive received from my sourcesthat might help some of the true House of Hoops frequent shoppers...

Originally Posted by WP2783

Yes House of Hoops Will release the "Ray Allen Retro 8 and The Q Rich Retro 8" This Month. I have some helpful info that Ive received from my sources that might help some of the true House of Hoops frequent shoppers...

resellers come out! every pair will be bought and sold on ebay for 5x the price. What a god damn shame. I want a pair or ray allens but wont happen.

Yes House of Hoops Will release the "Ray Allen Retro 8 and The Q Rich Retro 8" This Month. I have some helpful info that Ive received from my sources that might help some of the true House of Hoops frequent shoppers...

You gonna let us know when they drop before hand right?
happy.gif

oh man...thats what i been waitin for...i will be there when they drop

I wish I could get my hands on a pair of those Ray PEs for retail. I just know that it's never going to happen...

Here are some Helpful info in some of the up and coming releases for the Month of FEB/2008 and these shoes are only set to release only at theHouse of Hoops excluding the All Star Releases cause they will be also release in some New Orleans Locations do to All Star Weekend taken place there. We allknow All Star Weekend in 2/15 to 2/17 but these All Star Shoes are set to release 2/9 this weekend (if the date change I will let you guys know). And also thefollowing "Release Dates" I also listed bellow are shoes that has no release dates meaning they in can come in anytime of the month and have No setdate as soon they arrive at the store they will be put out on the sales floor without a time or date. These shoes are very very very very Limited (worthcamping out for).
happy.gif

HOUSE OF HOOPS PLAYER EDITIONS and HOUSE OF HOOPS ONLY EXCLUSIVES

All Star Shoes 2/9/08 :
LEBRON V royal/red-grey
eek.gif

KOBE III red/gold
eek.gif

NASH ZOOM BB II LOW white red/gold (very special and limited)***
eek.gif

WEST ZOOM BB II white red/gold
eek.gif

EAST ZOOM BB II grey/royal
eek.gif

WEST WINDMILL white-gold/red
eek.gif

EAST WINDMILL grey-royal/red
eek.gif

2/13/08
AIR JORDAN/AIR FORCES-12 black/green bean-red (flight club/house of hoop exclusive)***
pimp.gif

3/1/08
JORDAN RETRO1/LEVI'S COLLAB red/denim
eek.gif

KEVIN DURANT FLIGHT SKOOL white/green-yellow (home)
eek.gif

KEVIN DURANT FLIGHT SKOOL black/gold-green (away)
eek.gif

***NO RELEASE DATE IN-STOCK SOON*** 2/2008
JORDAN RETRO 8 RAY ALLEN black/stith-clover
pimp.gif

JORDAN RETRO 8 QUENTIN RICHARDSON white/blue-orange
pimp.gif

LEBRON V "MR BASKETBALL"
pimp.gif

JORDAN MELO M4 white/taxi-uni blue

DUNK LOW SUPREME white/team red/deep forest "Ostrich"
eek.gif

DUNK LOW SUPREME black/white "Cotton Club Spat"
eek.gif

DUNK LOW SUPREME cognac/dark cinder
DUNK LOW SUPREME white/mid nay "Yankees"
eek.gif

DUNK HIGH PREMIUM black/met-gold "Hotness"
eek.gif

DUNK HIGH PREMIUM black/team red-forest
DUNK HIGH PREMIUM cognac
DUNK HIGH SUPREME black/black-pine green "City Pack"(east)
eek.gif

DUNK HIGH PREMIUM white/black "Cotton Club Spat"
DUNK HIGH PREMIUM classic olive/black/red/met gold "Mr T"
eek.gif

DUNK HIGH PREMIUM white/black/safety orange "Tony the Tiger"
eek.gif

AIR FORCE 1 SUPREME MAX black/lazer blue ozone ****
eek.gif

AIR FORCE 1 PREMIUM '07 black/black-dark loden
AIR FORCE 1 PREMIUM '07 black/black-medium grey
AIR FORCE 1 PREMIUM '07 black/black-chutney
AIR FORCE 1 PREMIUM '07 black/black-barn

Sorry NO I do not have any pictures of any of these shoes to post to show what they look like. I will let you guys "Niketalk OFFICIAL HOUSE OF HOOPSTHREAD" know as these shoes come in to keep you inform. And NO I am sorry we do not do Phone Orders YET.
ohwell.gif

Interesting...cause until now I had heard all along there was no way VIII's would drop there. Sounds like an added boost for the HOH.

Other than that...the ASG shoes are underwhelming, and that is a TON of Dunks to be released.

The Mr. Basketball Lebron V's were I thought the new Graffiti colorway...yet you listed navy/white (Yankees). I'm sure people will want to know whichones will drop (if not both).

B1LLY HOYLE U made a good point. No that's not the Yankee Edition. The Yankee Edition is set to release early March.

I also thought that's a mistake, but if not that's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are the prices are still gonna be the same as retail counterparts ?

pimp.gif
***NO RELEASE DATE IN-STOCK SOON*** 2/2008
JORDAN RETRO 8 RAY ALLEN black/stith-clover
pimp.gif

JORDAN RETRO 8 QUENTIN RICHARDSON white/blue-orange
pimp.gif

finally a reason to go up there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif