OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

nashbb2low.jpg

IMG_1366.sized.jpg

^ what about these? images from ebay and hk-kicks.com

i only like the patent part on them
ohwell.gif

WP2783- I am personally going to make it my duty to find out who you are and report you to the sexy dm that ya'll got...yeah, the nicewhite lady with the big butt...
wink.gif

I dont think that she would like to hear that you are leaking pics on a message board and having arguments with what is prolly about 80% of your customer base,bcuz we all know the cats in harlem dont care bout no player exclusive steve nash's, kevin durants, and all the other garbage ya'll be getting(ChinaLebron V perfect example! Don't ya'll still have pairs of those?)...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

WP2783- I am personally going to make it my duty to find out who you are and report you to the sexy dm that ya'll got...yeah, the nice white lady with the big butt...
wink.gif

I dont think that she would like to hear that you are leaking pics on a message board and having arguments with what is prolly about 80% of your customer base, bcuz we all know the cats in harlem dont care bout no player exclusive steve nash's, kevin durants, and all the other garbage ya'll be getting(China Lebron V perfect example! Don't ya'll still have pairs of those?)...

Ok let start by saying this. The employees in house of hoops are a great bunch of people. I personally know a few of them. I don'twork for footlocker or footaction directly but I do a lot of there special events as a hire gun. Working in the line of business that Iam in, you get those customers that mess it up for a lot of us. I am also a sneaker collector and reseller. House of hoops is a businessand they need to sell to stay afloat. The people that work for house of hoops were handpicked by the company because they are the bestin their field. They don't give a flying f if you are buying the shoes to resell them, they don't care as long as you aint thatcustomer that buy your allowed amount and then because you can't find a buyer go and return them. This practice mess it up for mebecause now I don't have any for myself. Now I been to a lot of camping out events and let me tell you as ya may already know,people get stupid and sometimes need to be corrected. I have shut down events just because people were acting like fools. One thing I learned is that youdon't bight the hands that feeds you . The people that work in house of hoops are trained to act a certain way, they must providecustomer service. You go to supreme and they treat you like !+@@. So now to come to a forum and talk all this trash about them on how they are hounding you inevery corner …yadayada.. Is just stupid. They have to do a job and they do it well, yeah they may not know everything , but do you. WP keep the head ups coming---- I be there..

It funny how you are stating that WP is posting UN authorized pictures of house of hoops products.

All he is doing is giving all of us a head up on release dates - I will like to see this E-Thug Searchin4js

Do what he claims. Messing with people paper is just wrong. Even though his accusation are from the truth. This fool just makes me laugh.I am going to tell on you - - - - typical cry baby

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

i only like the patent part on them
ohwell.gif

Hey i am not selling this on ebay - i picked them up for a fellow member.

I am not realy into the bbs like alot of members- but you have to see the nash up close to see the quality. The stiching is on the money. Everyone has theirown opinions, some like them and some hate them. But its different and new.....

^That's great you picked them up for a fellow member, but what about all of those other PE's you got advertised in your sig that you threw up on ebay?

And if the stitching is on point, those pics suuuure don't make it seem that way.

I never said that i wasn't selling PE's . Is there something wrong with me selling them. Its like the DTRT Jordan retro 3- everyone hated the colorwayand yeah they are UGGGGGLy as hell, But i love them to death because they are different. I really don't see anything bad about the bb's in my ownwords, but its not something I will rock. It's not my swag. It look's like something i wear to something formal

when i was talking about the stitching - it was on the design. Man you are really trying to make your point. I get it you don't like the kicks. But i amnot hating on you or defending the kicks. I just like the stitching and the colors

Not sure how anyone can say the quality on those in anything more then trash.

And DIDITHEPEST you do not know what your talking about as far as posting pics and info. All that is cool except for the fact that this person has stated manytimes that they work for the HOH. Posting any pics and information on any website or forum is strictly against Nike company policy. Like I said I have no cluehow this person can say and do some of these things and still have their job.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Not sure how anyone can say the quality on those in anything more then trash.

And DIDITHEPEST you do not know what your talking about as far as posting pics and info. All that is cool except for the fact that this person has stated many times that they work for the HOH. Posting any pics and information on any website or forum is strictly against Nike company policy. Like I said I have no clue how this person can say and do some of these things and still have their job.

Bomb - so let me get this right, if you work for Nike or Footlocker - you can't post release dates or Pictures unless it's Approve by Nike. Iunderstand If it a Sample But i Don't think this applies to WP or House Of Hoops. They PE they get Are production models, Inventory they have. They aintleaking Stuff That is not being release. I read the Nike term of agreement and Dont see anything in this nature. Hey but i learn somthing new everyday

Nothing wrong with reselling, and good luck with those prices.

But the stitching is obviously NOT looking good on the BB 2 Lows. No getting around that. The box explains a lot, Nike Considered + Basketball Shoes justdoesn't do it for me, never has and it probably never will. I don't see how you can say it's the "angle" of the pic, or that you like thestitching, it doesn't look good from a lot of the shots you took.

The stitching by the red panel/swoosh seems unnecessary, considering the double stitching that's already on the edges. The only part that looks right isthe outsole. Compare this shoe to the sample pics, the earlier version just looks much cleaner.

I am going to state right now Searchin4js is a good friend of mine and hes far from a e-thug. Plus he knows the retail side of the shoe business as well asanyone working at HOH or better.

TRUST ME ON THIS.

The truth about HOH is we will all have to see how much a success the store will be in a one years time.

Dont forget the shop opened this past Novermber. So its still early.

Also I think nike and not footlocker should have went with ther Orginal Idea and opend a Jordan Brand with a boutique like setting in harlem that people wheresaying was going to open up a few years ago store not a Nike/footlocker Basketball themed shop.

I think that type of shop would have alot of foot traffic and From being a fan of jordan shoes thats spend's alot of money I know the first day the shopwould open if all jordan I would have been there and would have already been shoping there many times over.

I mean they have a Jordan retail shop in china so why not here in the U.S.

There would have been more success in china with a HOH then the u.s.

Thats my guess from knowing nyc sneaker culture if it was all brand jordan store then a Basket ball shoe shop.

I will be real with everyone I have not been to the HOH as I have said this in many posts and I guess I will be going there before this month is over for myfirst time but with someone talking crap and not likeing the responce for the shoes hes put's up as I said on the last page your just making yourself lookfoolish and more importaint making HOH/Footlocker/Nike look foolish also.

why has it become commonplace for niketalkers to bite the hand that feeds them. you dont like the pictures so you shoot the messenger? attacking a floormanager because you don"t like products in a store that he works in does not make your situation any better. What if he became smug with an"don't give a %*** attitude" like most of the high profile spots in ny. If you don't like the product, save your money and let the out oftowners scoop it up.

shout to Will and all ither HoH employees. Niketalk needs you.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

why has it become commonplace for niketalkers to bite the hand that feeds them. you dont like the pictures so you shoot the messenger? attacking a floor manager because you don"t like products in a store that he works in does not make your situation any better. What if he became smug with an "don't give a %*** attitude" like most of the high profile spots in ny. If you don't like the product, save your money and let the out of towners scoop it up.

guess who's back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

why has it become commonplace for niketalkers to bite the hand that feeds them. you dont like the pictures so you shoot the messenger? attacking a floor manager because you don"t like products in a store that he works in does not make your situation any better. What if he became smug with an "don't give a %*** attitude" like most of the high profile spots in ny. If you don't like the product, save your money and let the out of towners scoop it up.

guess who's back
laugh.gif
early

Thank you. We are here for one reason early - to get the heads up on the product. We finally get someone from the inside to provide us with release dates andwe **#$% It up. Now people who know me personally ask why I am such A Hole When I am working The Door. Because Of People like this on the forum. Don't tryto pass me a $50 at the door Or $100
Wait on the line Like everyone else. I am not here to bash no one for what they like or hate, I am not here to judge someone for their taste. I am a collectorlike everyone else in this forum.
But it has become a place where their no respect, Why because you hide behind your computer. I bet you wont go to someone in the street and tell them Your @*%%is wack, just because you don't like the product you are wearing. Jordan product will not be here today if it wasn't for their new age designs - Fortheir strong hood following.

Originally Posted by coolcat4

this guy is a joke wait till the higher management or when nike finds out what this guy is doing he will be collecting unemployment checks.
From what i know you cant use massage boards like niketalk to promote your store, thats nike policy but i dont know HOH since its own by footlocker
Why would you do this, just like some1 said, why would you bite the hand that feeds you?, WP always come 2 us with the latest House of hoops latestrelease, if it wasn't for him any1 out of the the state of NY would have a clue where the HOH is ..... i hook out many many people with some kix for theHOH, and you telling me WP is a bad guy... if it wasn't for him you guys wouldn't know ****, so why would you go tell management...??????????

you get the stoneface
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
v

i dont know if anyone else saw this but there is a bunch of the All-Star Windmill's and Zoom BB 2's up
right now on eBay. I didnt even think these came out yet but i guess i was wrong.
Here You Guys Go

Back
Top Bottom