OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

manny

the nash ones or the zoom bb 2's in general. i think they have one on eastbay....but as far as the all star shoes i think just HOH from what i know

im readin that only 24 pairs of those ray allen pe 8s are gonna be available, anyone know how many for each size?

Those All-Star BB2's should also release at NikeTown LA/NY if I am not mistaken. I have no idea about the Nash Low PE though. You may want to call orstop in. Some place in New Orleans will surely have all the shoes I would think.

Originally Posted by DIDITHEPEST

Originally Posted by searchin4js

WP2783- I am personally going to make it my duty to find out who you are and report you to the sexy dm that ya'll got...yeah, the nice white lady with the big butt...
wink.gif

I dont think that she would like to hear that you are leaking pics on a message board and having arguments with what is prolly about 80% of your customer base, bcuz we all know the cats in harlem dont care bout no player exclusive steve nash's, kevin durants, and all the other garbage ya'll be getting(China Lebron V perfect example! Don't ya'll still have pairs of those?)...

Ok let start by saying this. The employees in house of hoops are a great bunch of people. I personally know a few of them. I don't work for footlocker or footaction directly but I do a lot of there special events as a hire gun. Working in the line of business that I am in, you get those customers that mess it up for a lot of us. I am also a sneaker collector and reseller. House of hoops is a business and they need to sell to stay afloat. The people that work for house of hoops were handpicked by the company because they are the best in their field. They don't give a flying f if you are buying the shoes to resell them, they don't care as long as you aint that customer that buy your allowed amount and then because you can't find a buyer go and return them. This practice mess it up for me because now I don't have any for myself. Now I been to a lot of camping out events and let me tell you as ya may already know, people get stupid and sometimes need to be corrected. I have shut down events just because people were acting like fools. One thing I learned is that you don't bight the hands that feeds you . The people that work in house of hoops are trained to act a certain way, they must provide customer service. You go to supreme and they treat you like !+@@. So now to come to a forum and talk all this trash about them on how they are hounding you in every corner …yadayada.. Is just stupid. They have to do a job and they do it well, yeah they may not know everything , but do you. WP keep the head ups coming ---- I be there..

It funny how you are stating that WP is posting UN authorized pictures of house of hoops products.

All he is doing is giving all of us a head up on release dates - I will like to see this E-Thug Searchin4js

Do what he claims. Messing with people paper is just wrong. Even though his accusation are from the truth. This fool just makes me laugh. I am going to tell on you - - - - typical cry baby

i think u guys both misunderstood my point of view on this situation...I am a frequent shopper at HoH as are a couple of other people on this board and Ifeel that all you are doing by posting up this information is causing unneccesary HYPE! You are using niketalk for your own personalgain, not for the users of this forum...
You guys don't seem to understand I am not on Niketalk to Chat or Talk trash with you clowns (coolcat4,searchin4js). Posting Information on Niketalk was to help the true House of Hoops customers who Love what House of Hoops is about. Now if the Information I use to post bothers you, please do us all a favor just ignore "WP2783"....For Upcoming releases I'll just send private messages to the ones who cares.....

If you really cared about the "true HoH customers" you would have let the shoe be the quickstrike that it was supposed to be and letyour regular customers get them instead of trying to gain as much hype as possible and have a line full of people that have never been to HoH before and prollywill never return to HoH for anything but an exclusive. But I see that you are not gonna understand until a riot breaks out or someone gets robbed at one ofthese launches because of the hype that you caused...

you Niketalkers that flamed WP have no idea what you've done. You shot yourselves in the foot when you flamed the man trying to spread knowledge.
laugh.gif

see you soon Will

WP2783- I am personally going to make it my duty to find out who you are and report you to the sexy dm that ya'll got...yeah, the nice white lady with the big butt...
wink.gif

I dont think that she would like to hear that you are leaking pics on a message board and having arguments with what is prolly about 80% of your customer base, bcuz we all know the cats in harlem dont care bout no player exclusive steve nash's, kevin durants, and all the other garbage ya'll be getting(China Lebron V perfect example! Don't ya'll still have pairs of those?)...

Ok let start by saying this. The employees in house of hoops are a great bunch of people. I personally know a few of them. I don't work for footlocker or footaction directly but I do a lot of there special events as a hire gun. Working in the line of business that I am in, you get those customers that mess it up for a lot of us. I am also a sneaker collector and reseller. House of hoops is a business and they need to sell to stay afloat. The people that work for house of hoops were handpicked by the company because they are the best in their field. They don't give a flying f if you are buying the shoes to resell them, they don't care as long as you aint that customer that buy your allowed amount and then because you can't find a buyer go and return them. This practice mess it up for me because now I don't have any for myself. Now I been to a lot of camping out events and let me tell you as ya may already know, people get stupid and sometimes need to be corrected. I have shut down events just because people were acting like fools. One thing I learned is that you don't bight the hands that feeds you . The people that work in house of hoops are trained to act a certain way, they must provide customer service. You go to supreme and they treat you like !+@@. So now to come to a forum and talk all this trash about them on how they are hounding you in every corner …yadayada.. Is just stupid. They have to do a job and they do it well, yeah they may not know everything , but do you. WP keep the head ups coming ---- I be there..

It funny how you are stating that WP is posting UN authorized pictures of house of hoops products.

All he is doing is giving all of us a head up on release dates - I will like to see this E-Thug Searchin4js

Do what he claims. Messing with people paper is just wrong. Even though his accusation are from the truth. This fool just makes me laugh. I am going to tell on you - - - - typical cry baby

i think u guys both misunderstood my point of view on this situation...I am a frequent shopper at HoH as are a couple of other people on this board and I feel that all you are doing by posting up this information is causing unneccesary HYPE! You are using niketalk for your own personal gain, not for the users of this forum...
You guys don't seem to understand I am not on Niketalk to Chat or Talk trash with you clowns (coolcat4,searchin4js). Posting Information on Niketalk was to help the true House of Hoops customers who Love what House of Hoops is about. Now if the Information I use to post bothers you, please do us all a favor just ignore "WP2783"....For Upcoming releases I'll just send private messages to the ones who cares.....
If you really cared about the "true HoH customers" you would have let the shoe be the quickstrike that it was supposed to be and let your regular customers get them instead of trying to gain as much hype as possible and have a line full of people that have never been to HoH before and prolly will never return to HoH for anything but an exclusive. But I see that you are not gonna understand until a riot breaks out or someone gets robbed at one of these launches because of the hype that you caused...

See what your saying is complete B.S. i doubt riots and some1 getting rob will happen at the HOH, sure its in Harlem NYC, but after every midnightrelease thiers cops thier 2 secure the whole event, if you were a TRUE HOH buyer you would know that, right...........?

so i ever doubt that would happen... so your point is???

Second run of player sigs are lookin better Brandon Roy zoom BBII and those jkid zoom braves are hot. I would grab both those and the Kobe 3. My Uconn boysaint gettin any love. Caron got those terrible flightschools, they should not make middle schoolers wear those things. Richard with some blah blah XV SE'sand Ray Allen can grab a spot in the west last year and not even get some rep in the east. Atleast I got some hot white/blue BBII's to play on.

303836654.jpg
All I gotta say is thanks to the people that gave me that heads up.The extra $40.00 I spent on thats heads up was well worth it.
303836657.jpg
Notgoing to lie If I took My half homeless friend I was have got the the other pair NO QUESTION. Again good looks to my people who held me down and it was aterrible snow and rain. By the way the allstars lebrons are very nice in person

After A long wait in the rain and snow - A few of the NT regulars Met up At House Of Hoops Before hearing the message - They Got the word to release them Andwe Were there to Hear the news. We Didn't want to camp out - But oh Well It happen that way - No one got rob,Stab Or what ever You thought was going tohappen. Anyone who called during 7:00pm till 8:00pm Got the message- Pretty much all the house of hoops regulars were there, Including those that were thereWhen the house Open. There was a list and pretty much every one got there
sizes.

I got this for my boy CJ - SOrry for the delay- You know what happen

Thanks- to all those who were there for a great time - And to the house of hoops staff.......

After A long wait in the rain and snow - A few of the NT regulars Met up At House Of Hoops Before hearing the message - They Got the word to release them And we Were there to Hear the news. We Didn't want to camp out - But oh Well It happen that way - No one got rob,Stab Or what ever You thought was going to happen. Anyone who called during 7:00pm till 8:00pm Got the message- Pretty much all the house of hoops regulars were there, Including those that were there When the house Open. There was a list and pretty much every one got there
sizes.

Thanks- to all those who were there for a great time - And to the house of hoops staff.......

For some strange reason, i dont like you!!
tongue.gif
(lol)

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

After A long wait in the rain and snow - A few of the NT regulars Met up At House Of Hoops Before hearing the message - They Got the word to release them And we Were there to Hear the news. We Didn't want to camp out - But oh Well It happen that way - No one got rob,Stab Or what ever You thought was going to happen. Anyone who called during 7:00pm till 8:00pm Got the message- Pretty much all the house of hoops regulars were there, Including those that were there When the house Open. There was a list and pretty much every one got there
sizes.

sick.gif
.... Damn BP..... our Idea was better than this...
roll.gif

Did they drop the J Kidds or Brandon Roys at HOH yet? When's the release?

Nikebasketball.com said they are releasing

Back
Top Bottom