OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

Honestly, Who releasees a Exclusive Jordan or any type of signature or Retro Jordan on a Wednesday morning??? Shame on the House of Hoops and Nike !!!! No REALEASE DATE on JORDANS since when?????? Funny Business going on at the HOUSE OF HOOPS believe that!!!!!
its called a hyperstrike my man.

Kampout... your Posts amuse me to no end....cause you basically keep me in stiches..

But I hate to tell ya.. HyperStrikes are unknown to the General Consumer.. EVEN retailers don't know when they will be getting them delivered most times.So when a Release is KNOWN months in advance.... it cant be listed as a HyperStrike or the Formal name Quickstrike.

Just some info...

oohh Rock droppin some knowledge
pimp.gif

man soon the controllers of the information will keep minipulating there info that there store wont be credible anymore and they will lose all the exclusivesthey get because they tell there info to sucka kids who live in rego park instead of telling there info to a starving kid who lives in harlem or south jamaicabut how where kids outside the night b4 getting tickets if store manager didnt actually know the release datelol..................................................... sounds like lies to me you cant bs a bs artist

man soon the controllers of the information will keep minipulating there info that there store wont be credible anymore and they will lose all the exclusivesthey get because they tell there info to sucka kids who live in rego park instead of telling there info to a starving kid who lives in harlem or south jamaicabut how where kids outside the night b4 getting tickets if store manager didnt actually know the release datelol..................................................... sounds like lies to me you cant bs a bs artist

to my knowledge, any shoe produced in the dozens is designated a hyperstrike wether it is an instore release or not. Wu Tang dunk hi's are a perfectexample

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

WP, u gonna let a couple of lil kids get under your skin?
grin.gif

i mean at da end of da day i'm at da final leg of my sneaker collectin days so none of this matters to me much, but if u wanna drop info without gettin hate..take some notes from MAZE in KIXINTHECITY, homie from SNEAKERNEWS.com...etc. they do it real classy and proffesional and no one ever hates on them.

if u wanna drop news and be gassed wit it you can do that too, but expect to get hated on just like ben baller does occasionally in da general forum.

basically, NT has many contributors...i know i appreciate all da insiders we got, but you're in a community...u need us as much u "think" we need you.

just strap your boots up a lil tighter and recoginze you in NT, we some venomus folk in here....da more short and sweet to da point u are in here da more folk in here will respect you and for what you do.

I tried to tell him the same thing, you could be on a million dollar yacht with laurenlondon & cats will still give you the
alien.gif
stoneface
indifferent.gif
because your fitted didnt match your shoes.
laugh.gif

Iguess WP couldnt handle the limelight, but if you think about it; sell 48 pairs of anything and your gonna have disappointed customers. Especially if you tellthem your releasing them on one day & forced to sell them early because of the beasts. Bottom line no matter what you do in life your gonna have Hatersespecially if they're hiding behind a pc screen.

Did House of Hoops get 15 pairs of the Nike "Be True" NYC Dunks like R3ECON/NORT claims? They released last Sat. and Nort said HOH was getting 15pairs but HOH claims they never got them. ????

So I stop by House Of Hoops today and saw a lot of new limited products out on display.

First let start with the Limited dunks premium " WP " was talking about earlier on this post before all this Commotion started.

This are limited to only 50 pairs and are called the " HOTNESS " Retail $ 125 . I was told Lebron Jameswore these two days ago on some interview. This have the zoom air insole and are compared to the NYC dunks that just came out.

Next up are the AIR FORCE ONE'S made exclusively for the ALL STAR GAMES. They are Bananas for all you AIR FORCE ONE'S fanatics outthere. This are only being offered In House of Hoops and Nike Town and Probably a Few Other stores In New Orleans. Only 200 Pairs Were made and let me tell youthey are selling like Bean cakes in Harlem. They come with yellow shoe laces and if you look closely in the air pocket they have yellow in them.

Next up are PE coming out on the March First In two different color ways .

They are the Kevin Durant Flight School . They already started selling the T-shirts and some other Products to match them.

House of Hoops still have

Chris bosh, Jermaine O'Neil and Omega MAX ELITE II TB available

They also have Shawn Marion and Andre Iguodala NIKE SHOX OPTIMAL available

They also have Carmelo PE, Kobe PE, Lebron James CHINA AND ALLSTARS

The Durants look identical to the Eastbay pairs ... I thought HOH was releasing the PE colorways, guess not.

Back
Top Bottom