OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by phoenixmolochia89

DIDITHEPEST - any Vince Carter releases upcoming? Are the Navy Flight Windmill VCs releasing?

Nothing in the pipeline as off yet. but be sure I keep the forum update on upcoming releases that I get the Info on. Expect a lot more great stuff fromNike Products for House Of Hoops in the following weeks.

HOH location sucks.. it would be so much easier and quicker to get to if it was mid-townish... plus i'm never gonna go campout in Harlem (no offense toanyone who is from there)

actually is located in a very good location. A lot of foot traffic and tourist go through there in the hundreds - But you have to go there to see this. I canonly compare it to Fordham in the Bronx. Harlem Those have a bad name label to it, But believe me it's not your MOM OR POP"S Harlem like it used tobe.

You go down the block and you find million dollars brownstones - But With any location you have your Pushers, drug dealers , and thugs .

Is that Melo PE for sale? If so, how much?
nerd.gif

i've been there before.. just i come from queens so its easier to just take the 7 and wind up in midtown than have to go into the city then go all the wayuptown.. yea im lazy lol. and personally i would feel better camping on 34th than 125th.. not that i've ever camped or plan to any time soon

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

HOH location sucks.. it would be so much easier and quicker to get to if it was mid-townish... plus i'm never gonna go campout in Harlem (no offense to anyone who is from there)

lol i totally agree with you. it took me 2 hours just to get there from coney island/stillwell so its a pain in the $#% if theres something i would wannacamp out for.

it sucks that wp or rob400 doesnt post on the forum anymore. talked to him for a bit last saturday and hes a pretty cool guy. shouldve gotten his number if iknew things would turn out this way/

Gotta start taking phone orders there. I'd scoop up some of the stuff there easy.

Any word on those Nash BB 2 Lows dropping?

Originally Posted by DIDITHEPEST

So I stop by House Of Hoops today and saw a lot of new limited products out on display.

First let start with the Limited dunks premium " WP " was talking about earlier on this post before all this Commotion started .

This are limited to only 50 pairs and are called the " HOTNESS " Retail $ 125 . I was told Lebron James wore these two days ago on some interview. This have the zoom air insole and are compared to the NYC dunks that just came out.
Yea i saw lebron with em on in that interview. they're aight but nothin im wildin over. imma have to take a trip up to hoh this summer when i hitup the rucker

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Kickmatic23 wrote:
it sucks that wp or rob400 doesnt post on the forum anymore.....

Well... for releases of 24 or 48 pairs.. all they need are their regulars to post and buy up a few pairs each and throw the rest on eBay and they should bestraight. Sad but true.

^Yeah, and as someone who doesn't have access to the store, whether those guys post or not doesn't make a difference to me.

I got my BB PE's on ebay, that other forum and here on NT, and a lot of the more recent ones I wanted just went for less than retail on ebay.

Yea, took a trip over 2 HOH eariler 2day, got 2 speak 2 WP, nice person 2 speak 2, and you guys dont know how bad you guys shoot yourself in the foot bydissing my man WP,

like some1 said eariler in this thread why bite the hand that feeds you,

Yall wilin, i was considering on buyin them AI, optimals.. i might cop...

awww I was really hoping you wouldn't post that kaczalas when I saw it on your site. Now I have to battle with all the HOH resellers

Originally Posted by jonny1200

awww I was really hoping you wouldn't post that kaczalas when I saw it on your site. Now I have to battle with all the HOH resellers

Sorry mate, but I am not like you-know-who who only notifies SELECTED group of people.
It's an official Nike release, everybody should know.

Back
Top Bottom