OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

T21D did you pick the Blue AS BB2s up as well? I wanted to pick the ones up from eBay as well, but I figure I could get them cheaper if sold in the states asthose are all Asia auctions going now.

I wish the employee store had these....

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Thanks for the info Anyth1ng.... Were the blue one's released there as well?

I want to get my hands on the blue BB2s if they came out at the HoH...or I will be goin the eBAY route...

Maybe those VCs and BGs were produced in anticipation of those guys makin it as reserves perhaps and then sold on in Asia to try and sell them off... I can't imagine the BGs are movin eh?

the blue BB2s were released, and the BG's are collecting dust.
i have yet to see any shops carrying the ASG ZLV in Hong Kong or China
mad.gif
I just went to your site... The White Stealth XX3's are not bad at all... is that lightening yellow contrast stitching on them????
nerd.gif

the yankee lebrons will be a big release from what i was told. more than the DM will be there this time
happy.gif
(no, not LeBron). No, they were NOT mass produced.

^ Straight from a very credible source, Thanks for the info!

eyes.gif
smh.gif

No one said they were mass produced, just more readily available than the Mr Basketballs.

Yea where can i find the Nash BB's other than ebay or HOH, what about the ASG V's? weren't they supposed to be a GR - also can some one get me aChina V, Yankee V, or MR.B V for retail PLEASE (pay pal)

The Yankee releae should be a big deal. Spring Training is in full swing (pun intended) and it's NYC baby.

AYO, does any1 ever wear thier sneakers they get from the HOH, i swear man, i wish i had a pair of Soldiers lebrons (SVSM, or CTK)

i wish i had a pair of Nike kevin Durants (in my size) Vis air,

does any1 ever wear thier kix from the HOH???

sz 9 9.5 by the way.. lol

I feel you fresh...I wish I had a pair of those KDs(sz8) to call my own.

Man those yellow joints are so ill...mad I missed out on them...

Zach Randolphs too, matter of fact...sucker for those knicks n mets colors I tell you...

f anyone in nyc can hook it up with sz 11.5 or 12 on the yankees V PM me ill offer gud money/trade or just straight up money thanks

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Yea where can i find the Nash BB's other than ebay or HOH, what about the ASG V's? weren't they supposed to be a GR - also can some one get me a China V, Yankee V, or MR.B V for retail PLEASE (pay pal)

haha...goodluck copping the Mr.B and Yankee V's for retail.

I have some info on the line at HOH:

4 will be running the line. If you leave the line you will be bumped off. The same way the line was for the Levi pack will be the same way the line is for theYankees. That is what I have been told.

Thanks and happy hunting
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lboiczo

^ Straight from a very credible source, Thanks for the info!

eyes.gif
smh.gif
No one said they were mass produced, just more readily available than the Mr Basketballs.
take it how you want to champ
laugh.gif

I went to HOH today at 12 and there was 2 dudes out there in lawn chairs
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Then I was passing by again around 6:30 and there was a good 20 people out there
smh.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I feel you fresh...I wish I had a pair of those KDs(sz8) to call my own.

Man those yellow joints are so ill...mad I missed out on them...

Zach Randolphs too, matter of fact...sucker for those knicks n mets colors I tell you...
its crazy, alot of these people that resell the joints dont even wear them, them zach randolphs are crack....

Nike if you are reading please bring these out....

Originally Posted by chadioplug3

I have some info on the line at HOH:

4 will be running the line. If you leave the line you will be bumped off. The same way the line was for the Levi pack will be the same way the line is for the Yankees. That is what I have been told.

Thanks and happy hunting
smile.gif

I got there at 12:00pm and got the Number 4 spot,I was going to be there at 8:00am since I got up to take my little sister to school butwent back to sleep and woke up at 11:00pm to get ready and leave instead and guess who's number 1...DQ.(Known for being numer 1 in all Lebron Chamber OfFear events.
I'll be wearing Air Force Ones Lebrons "Fearless Warriors" Unnumbered so when you see me take a clear look,stare,take pictures, ask for anautograph because this is the FIRST and LAST time you will EVER see a regular person wearing these... besides a celeb/rapper,etc...
Salute the soldier.

Currently 37-40 people.See ya at 7:00AM for roll call.

Good Night.

when you see me take a clear look,stare,take pictures, ask for an autograph because this is the FIRST and LAST time you will EVER see a regular person wearing these... besides a celeb/rapper,etc.
Salute the soldier.

cookie-bite-web.jpg

Back
Top Bottom