OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Just got a phone call from a friend trying to hook me up...he said the "first shipment" is already spoken for with a possiblity of another latertoday along with a Lebron apperance? Just what he was told so please don't flame if I'm wrong.

^^^^^ Same thing I heard minus the Lebron being there part....

mad.gif
frown.gif
@ no size 15's....

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by henz0

I'll be wearing Air Force Ones Lebrons "Fearless Warriors" Unnumbered so when you see me take a clear look,stare,take pictures, ask for an autograph because this is the FIRST and LAST time you will EVER see a regular person wearing these... besides a celeb/rapper,etc...
Salute the soldier.
with the latest scam going on in the Jordan Forum....
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
.... u better be sure you didnt get caught out there....
laugh.gif

what scam in the jordan forum

MAN...i didnt even put 2 and 2 together...smh at me...Lebrons in town to play the Knicks tonight...WOW if he really passes by the store...

I realllyyyy wanna kno if Lebron ended up passin by HOH or not...Sittin here trapped behind this damn desk, I got no idea whats goin on uptown...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

MAN...i didnt even put 2 and 2 together...smh at me...Lebrons in town to play the Knicks tonight...WOW if he really passes by the store...

2 + 2 + 2= spring training game for the yankees as well!

Sorry, but LeBron won't make an appearance. He is really regimented on the game day.

As I said, there were enough pairs to go around today if you went at a respectable time, 24 hrs waiting was pointless.

I went this morning and was able to snag up the last 9.5 for myself.

*throws on my Yankee Hater fitted (Mets fitted in Yankee colors)

just got back from the house of hoops
got there around 10:30 a.m.
met some cool L.E.S. guys there
was about 120 something on the list, waited till 3 when they started selling them, wanted a 10.5 or 11 but settled for a 11.5
will post pics later

Originally Posted by MichAeLegend

Better yet like I said,I did it on purpose.lol...I rather wait 24hrs than buying them from resellers like you at a rape price and feeding your lil pockets.That's just not worth it for me but it is to you because I know you need that extra money to pay all your expenses since your average paying job pays you JUST enough to keep you there.Keep slavin'

wait who is this michael legend guy? he sounds mad young. how you gonna call somebody else out on having a average job when you work at a shoe store? whatthe hell is up with that? al bundy called. he said he comin for your job kid

I won't even comment on this Michael Legend kid, because I was there and its safe to say that dudes was just laughing at him, even Henz was like"Wooowwwww".

Dude is 5'3-5'5 and no more than 90 pounds soaking wet lookin' like a sick patient. He is a perfect example of why I can't take "recklesstalkin'" NT'ers seriously.

He was basically sitting with 14 year old ISS'ers the whole time when hes 20 yrs old, guess he must rely on his paying a lot of money on ugly Air Force 1sto feel good about himself.
laugh.gif

yo my man Rob 400 @ the H.O.H. thanks again for running the line smoothly! Keep doing what you do! Harlem stay up! I got my 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I won't even comment on this Michael Legend kid, because I was there and its safe to say that dudes was just laughing at him, even Henz was like "Wooowwwww".

Dude is 5'3-5'5 and no more than 90 pounds soaking wet lookin' like a sickle cell patient. He is a perfect example of why I can't take "reckless talkin'" NT'ers seriously.

He was basically sitting with 14 year old ISS'ers the whole time when hes 20 yrs old, guess he must rely on his paying a lot of money on ugly Air Force 1s to feel good about himself.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Cats like that better be careful when the summer rolls around at hoh, the streets is watching/talking

As I said, there were enough pairs to go around today if you went at a respectable time, 24 hrs waiting was pointless.

I went this morning and was able to snag up the last 9.5 for myself.

*throws on my Yankee Hater fitted (Mets fitted in Yankee colors)

i was third in line after the numbered dudes got their kicks ( i got there around 2pm after droppin by and scoping the area at 12:30pm)... much love to thetall dude in front of me who got his 11.5 and the goofy white dude behind me crackin jokes :tongue: made the standing alot more bearable

i think i got one of the last 11.5s... i dont wanna sell so ill try hard and look to trade down for 10.5 or 11 (my sizes). It was my first time campin outfor sneakers... overall good experience. good peeps

aye guys...im here watchin pre game warmups right now n it looks like he's playin in the yankees tonight from what I can see....might wanna turn the gameon at some point...

had to go with a sz12 since i got ther kinda late. if anyone needs a sz12 or want to trade for a sz9 pm me

I won't even comment on this Michael Legend kid, because I was there and its safe to say that dudes was just laughing at him, even Henz was like "Wooowwwww".

Dude is 5'3-5'5 and no more than 90 pounds soaking wet lookin' like a sick patient. He is a perfect example of why I can't take "reckless talkin'" NT'ers seriously.

He was basically sitting with 14 year old ISS'ers the whole time when hes 20 yrs old, guess he must rely on his paying a lot of money on ugly Air Force 1s to feel good about himself.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea lebron's playing in the Yankees tonight
was kinda expecting him to show up