OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

I don't believe this really happened
that is just one big jumble of AYO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

• them PR girls looking right. i love girls that rock dunks. edit if girls see you rockin a champion hoody and a diffrent fitted with nice shoes they will be on you. i love them hood rats.

Originally Posted by Meetthahustla

Same Girl
Originally Posted by 916kings

Damn her booty blends in with her back...lol
Yea 4real. When I first saw that pic I was like AYO NO _OMO. I thought that was a guy, but then I saw the pic beneath it and had to do a doubletake

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Same Girl

Yea 4real. When I first saw that pic I was like AYO NO _OMO. I thought that was a guy, but then I saw the pic beneath it and had to do a double take

word i thought that was a guys back too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by ZieGirl

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Feed the Beast!

8fkkaad.jpg

how hard is it to find a pair of adidas? j's with run dmc attire? wtf?

Damn you gotta be a bigtime lame to walk around with "props"
Thats why i dont bother going to Soho past 2005
smh.gif
, everyone looks like carrottop walking around with 80s gear, unneeded accesorries, props, and still wear clashing stuff like MJs with adidas clothing
smh.gif
I dont show off $, but half of these kids fail so hard, it shows how broke they are.
  • fake chain shows you cant afford a real one
  • glasses you can take the cheap plastic out of... $5 tops?
  • tight levis cost $30,
  • the vintage gear these kids rock look like they robbed not 1, but 4 homeless females to get a ragtag outfit that truly clashes like only a Soho hypebeast can.
(I'm all for vintage gear but I really dont understand how people find ripped/torn/wrinkled BUST MOST IMPORTANTLY, WORN clothes at a thrift store and think they're doing it)

vash.
smokin.gif

dude with the dookie chain is horrible, but has more style than most of the beasts and the boom box is fire.......

laughing at all you dudes talking about the 11 year old PR chics up there, and that one girl with a mans$$$# needs to go get something to eat and do somesquats....

the video is funny, but i think its sort of creative....those guys are beasts, but when homeboy picked his head up in the shot in the car, i was like AYO!!!!!what are yyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu doing??????

That's the only kind of clothes at vintage/thrift shops...old and worn. I'll be honest I always hit up thrift shops and vintage shops for flannel and jackets...but that's the only stuff I get from those places.

yup, my thrift store is flannel heaven
pimp.gif

anything else I want to find used I at least hit up a consignment store.

7x8jitc.jpg

=
img_4.jpg

i knew, dude reminded me of something, but i couldn't place my finger on it.

well, i finally figured it out (yes, i was REAL bored) ...

8egmfrs.jpg

it's a terrible job, but eh it's 5am

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Same Girl

Yea 4real. When I first saw that pic I was like AYO NO _OMO. I thought that was a guy, but then I saw the pic beneath it and had to do a double take

word i thought that was a guys back too
laugh.gif
them breasts are hugemongus...it might just be the angle tho
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NikeStatus

tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe wrote:
Originally Posted by GetOffMyJayz

smokin.gif

6kka99l.gif

is this for real?

this kids should jump off a cliff

?
Oh yeah, cause god forbid we poke fun at (what's left of) hiphop(!!!!)
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Definatly not the bestamateur clip I've seen but at least these kids are showing some initiative, and don't appear to take themselves too seriously.

Sole Candy: SPOT ON!!! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom