OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

l_62becb0360d9281f543be87bdc88dd73.jpg

Originally Posted by ayo eggy

Originally Posted by thegame2006

what is it and guys shaping there eyebrows perfectly!!!! i mean i do it but you can barely tell!!!! i jus clean them up
laugh.gif

that's like the 10th thing wrong with this pic
laugh.gif

dude has french tip nails, wax brows, pink, pink champion, wmns jordans, calls himself fly boy and im sure this girl has on some lip gloss to make sure hespoppin
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

what is it and guys shaping there eyebrows perfectly!!!! i mean i do it but you can barely tell!!!! i jus clean them up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dude has french tip nails, wax brows, pink, pink champion, wmns jordans, calls himself fly boy and im sure this girl has on some lip gloss to make sure hes poppin
roll.gif
sick.gif

back in da pink cam'ron phase this fit MIGHT of been passable....but duke got his brows and nails done
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dude has french tip nails, wax brows, pink, pink champion, wmns jordans, calls himself fly boy and im sure this girl has on some lip gloss to make sure hes poppin
roll.gif
sick.gif

back in da pink cam'ron phase this fit MIGHT of been passable....but duke got his brows and nails done
laugh.gif
IT NEVER WOULD OF BEEN PASSABLE... He's Half man, half marshmallow.

Originally Posted by az005us

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
IT NEVER WOULD OF BEEN PASSABLE... He's Half man, half marshmallow.

true
laugh.gif

Dude is steeping on the jacket because he's frontin' like he wears his kicks. The jacket keeps the gumsole untouched by the concrete. Just for the sakeof the photoshoot.

Back
Top Bottom